Spider-Man 6" Marvel Legends Six-Arm Spider-Man Figure Video Review & Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Six-Arm Spider-Man figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this wave from BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in the GALLERY and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-6-Arm-Spider-Man-12.jpg

I was super hyped for this figure based on the Con photos that were revealed.  I instantly pre-ordered.  However, I didn't realize exactly how much would change between that photo release and the actual release of the figure.  The Con photos showed the figure with "raised" weblines that gave it a fair amount of detail.  Those lines were later changed to engraved lines with no color., making the plastic look incredibly cheap.  The Pre-order pics also showed extra fisted hands which were later removed apparently from the packaging.  :(   Lastly, I knew it didn't have an ab crunch, but didn't know the figure did not have the waist swivel.   This makes posing the figure crazy limited.   Older multi-armed figures, both by Hasbro and Toybiz, had ab crunch and/or swivel.   Not sure why it couldn't be done with this guy.   We've needed this particular version of Spidey for quite some time now, but it's just been poorly executed.  I could only afford to order a single figure from this wave and I'm sorry to say I wasted my one buy on this guy.  Really hope to see Hasbro take another swing at this character later on with better details and articulation.  Or perhaps use the body to create another character, like Doppleganger, that has yet to see a modern release.

This figure is such a let down. There is no excuse for no ab crunch or waste swivel! Other figures BY HASBRO have the articulation! At least they could've painted in the web lines on the suit or give four extra thipping hands. Honestly this should replace the Big Time Let Down spidey on Shartimusprime's channel. Oh well, at least it doesn't have a BAF piece.

It looks to me like there may not have been room to do articulated arms inset to that degree and keep the ab-crunch and waste swivel.  I suspect the internals would have all gotten in the way of each other.  I'm not about to crack open Six-Arm Spidey and a better Spidey figure to compare them and confirm that, though.
There is however no excuse for not painting the web lines.  While it's possible to do with some thinned acrylic black paint, wet rags, and some patience,  that's just not something customers should have to do themselves.