Captain Marvel Movie 6" Marvel Legends Binary & Captain Marvel (Starforce) Store Exclusive Figures In-Hand Images

JayC

Cookie Time sends us these in-hand images for the new Captain Marvel Movie 6" Marvel Legends Binary & Captain Marvel (Starforce) store exclusive figures. The Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Binary Form figure here in the United States will be exclusively available at Walmart, and the Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Captain Marvel (Starforce) figure will be exclusively available at Target. both figures come with masked and unmasked heads and the Starforce version comes with an additional Minn-Erva head.

Cookie Time got these figures from overseas but they should be out here in the United States within the next few weeks. Check out the images below as well as a video Cookie filmed about them.

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-01.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-02.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-03.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-04.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-05.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-06.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-07.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-08.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-09.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-10.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-11.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-12.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-13.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-14.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-15.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-16.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Store-Exclusives-In-Hand-17.jpg

24 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Entire wave is lacking imo. Too female heavy with slightly different versions of the same character in the wave. Thanks for saving me $$ on this wave Hasbro!  Only fig I'm getting is GG.

female heavy?! it's MCU first female lead film. if anything there was not enough women. But I do agree that the wave should have included other females.

I reeeally wish Hasbro could've made the necks separate pieces like they've been doing in Star Wars: The Black Series, if only so we could interchange the necks between figures; the Binary figure doesn't look right when it has the masked head on because it has the bare neck, and to a much lesser extent, the normal non-jacket Captain Marvel we get in the actual wave (as well as the Starforce Captain Marvel Target exclusive) looks a bit off with the neck being covered even when wearing the unmasked head.

1 hour ago, mako said:

Probably skip the Binary figure. I just don't need to spend money on a redecoed version of a figure I already have simply to remind myself the character in question has superpowers.

It's called imagination. I don't want/require a Superman with hear-vision beams coming out of his eyes, a Spider-Man with webs coming from his hands, etc. I can put all that stuff in in my head, and believe me, my head has quite a generous special effects budget.*

* A little TO generous they tell me.

I like this one better than the regular version which I dont think is a very good figure. If I had to choose one or the other I would go with this one.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 7:43 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

You and me both.

I'd re-do this entire Captain Marvel wave. Pinless tech, double jointed elbows, biceps swivel, the works. The body mold used in the Rogue/Pyro 2 pack would be a good choice.

1. Captain Mar-Vell (original white/green outfit) Head
  2. Captain Mar-Vell (re-do his red/blue outfit, they phoned that last one in) R arm/wing
  3. Captain Marvel (Monica's first suit) Torso
  4. Captain Marvel (2012 suit w/short hair- no derpy eyes this time!) L arm/wing
  5. Ms. Marvel (Carol's first suit, and they already have the scarf from Rogue she can use) R/leg
  6. Ms. Marvel (Cockrum suit; reissue the figure the way they've done for the juggy Rogue) No BAF part
  7. Genis Vell (red/blue starfield) L/leg
  8. Binary (probably use a deep red translucent effect) Spear weapon

BAF: Deathbird