Ideal Wave - Spider-man version 3

tarot

I like it, the variety in Spider-Man costumes is nice and I really like Spinneret being on here.  But more than any character on this list, I feel like Morlun is past due.  Whether as a BAF or a single card, he's been the center of too many large scale Spider-Man stories to not have a figure yet.  

I'm not familiar with some of the more modern characters (like Spinneret), but this seems like a solid wave. Shang-Chi is high on my list for most-wanted Legends figures. Big Time Spidey was passable, but first appearance Spidey really needs an update- the Toy Biz one was so spindly and skinny. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:38 PM, greenlucario said:

I like it, the variety in Spider-Man costumes is nice and I really like Spinneret being on here.  But more than any character on this list, I feel like Morlun is past due.  Whether as a BAF or a single card, he's been the center of too many large scale Spider-Man stories to not have a figure yet.  

Oooh yeah great idea. I forgot about ol' Morlun. There needs to be a classic villain in there though, imo. Vulture? Scorpion? Vermin? Cardiac? I'd even go for another Shocker if he got a classic repaint and other boots.

53 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Oooh yeah great idea. I forgot about ol' Morlun. There needs to be a classic villain in there though, imo. Vulture? Scorpion? Vermin? Cardiac? I'd even go for another Shocker if he got a classic repaint and other boots.

Those are all solid ideas, but Vermin has never been done in 6-inch scale, so he would be my first pick form those. He would be awesome, and Hasbro could just re-use a lot of the tooling that they used for The Jackal.

3 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I'd be all for Vermin and or Cardiac, both are much needed in my opinion.  Vulture and Scorpion I could see, but I like the older figures for both, especially how Scorpion has a bendy wire tail.  I'd be too afraid that Scorpion would turn out like Doc Ock or Lizard, a great attempt, but falling short because of a miss (like the tentacles or tail).  Vulture could be done, but I feel like they'd go the Homecoming route and make the figure a carded figure with the wings as a BAF.