Marvel Select 7" Psylocke Figure Revealed From DST

JayC

A Diamond Select Toys release! You dont have to be psychic to know that Marvel Select have been requesting a Psylocke action figure for a long time, and now DST has delivered! Joining the legion of X-Men Select figures, Psylocke measures approximately 7 inches tall and comes packaged in the display-ready Select packaging, with side-panel artwork for shelf reference. Included is a Danger Room display base. Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios! You can pre-order this now at BigBadToyStore.com.

1 of 1

I am one that was asking for this figure like once a month for a whole year. Like I asked for Beast and Rogue too.  Which we have not heard anything for a while now. 

This is the third figure that I asked the most. Not I awill be waiting for the big guy Apocalypse to be the large figure of the year. 

I am kinda sad that Jean St Jean is not making this. Mayshelf does a solid work, but I like Jean's work on the X-Men figures. 

This fig looks pretty nice but Ive not bought a MS fig in forever. I loved how their Rogue came out but didnt like the squished faced weirdly designed Beast they made. This one also looks kind of strange in that I dont see extra hands if she were to say wield that katana on her back. She just has a fist and open hand. The pouches are also throwing me off as I dont remember her ever having them. 

23 hours ago, nighthawk said:

Maybe the sword is not removable, hence no gripping hand for it.  That would suck though.

Yeah I mean I considered that but why would they even include a sword if its stuck in its sheath? I mean I dont even remember anything with her handling a sword in its sheath like that as a common thing to begin with, she always used her psi swords. But yeah it would suck if it cant come out of the sheath and no sword hand.  

3 hours ago, silversquid said:

Almost looks like a variant. The colors of her costume look a little different than the other one. I don't know, maybe I am just seeing things,

That second picture looks like its got alot more saturation because everything in that second pictures colors pop out compared to the other. I think they may have turned that up to emphasize the added psi accessories. Maybe the pink didnt come out as well in these proto shots. But it is weird, because between these 2 shots, they look like Hasbros first run of ML Psylocke and the second run where her costume is more a shinier dark purple than a bright blue. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Yeah I mean I considered that but why would they even include a sword if its stuck in its sheath? I mean I dont even remember anything with her handling a sword in its sheath like that as a common thing to begin with, she always used her psi swords. But yeah it would suck if it cant come out of the sheath and no sword hand.  

That second picture looks like its got alot more saturation because everything in that second pictures colors pop out compared to the other. I think they may have turned that up to emphasize the added psi accessories. Maybe the pink didnt come out as well in these proto shots. But it is weird, because between these 2 shots, they look like Hasbros first run of ML Psylocke and the second run where her costume is more a shinier dark purple than a bright blue. 

Selects that have swords never are fixed. Even the Wolverine that came with a swords and that was merely decorative, it worked. So don't worry about that. I worry about how thin the blade is gonna be. I can't have another Lady Deadpool incident. And btw, the articulation scheme is very similar and will include double knees and elbows.

She also comes with an extra head. She will probably have three sets of hands, two heands, the effects and the base.