JayC

It's Another Marvelous Contest For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

I am just in awe at how often you guys are able to do this!  Regardless, count me in as interested!!! 

and just got this shared on twitter

Th is is probably one the best giveaways I have seen in while. I have been watching you guys on Instagram for all the Marvel legends updates. Awesome. 

The winner for this contest is G-0

Congrats to him and thanks to everyone who has participated. Be sure to check back soon for details on our next contest.

good job dude

It’s Sweet Victory for me!

7 hours ago, JayC said:

The winner for this contest is G-0

Congrats to him and thanks to everyone who has participated. Be sure to check back soon for details on our next contest.

7 hours ago, MGHX said:

good job dude

Thank you my man, hope you get next pick!

13 hours ago, G-0 said:

Thank you my man, hope you get next pick!

thanks

flawless victory  @G-0   but MAH FIGHT MONEEEEEHHHHhhh XD 

54 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

flawless victory  @G-0   but MAH FIGHT MONEEEEEHHHHhhh XD 

Did I

LP, LP, ➡️, LK, HP

Your chances my man? :)

5 hours ago, G-0 said:

Did I

LP, LP, ➡️, LK, HP

Your chances my man? :)

:D I shouldve jumped but I blocked instead :( 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Sponsors

• Topics

• Jeph Loeb and all of Marvel was kind enough to openly thank all the fans for the support for watching the different series on Netflix. It had never been done before. Four separate television series, each with different super-talented showrunners, writers, directors, cast and crew, coming out months apart and then... ...they would meet in a single event series all set in the heart of New York City. We called them The Defenders. And together we were thrilled by stories of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and even the Punisher joined in! They said it couldn't be done. But Marvel assembled amazing teams to write, produce, direct, edit, and score 13 seasons and 161 one-hour episodes. Take a moment and go online and look at the dazzling list of actors, writers, directors, and musicians who graced us with the very best of their craft. We loved each and every minute of it. And we did it all for you -- the fans -- who cheered for us around the world and made all the hard work worth it. So, Thank You! On behalf of everyone at Marvel Television, we couldn't be more proud or more grateful to our audience. Our Network partner may have decided they no longer want to continue telling the tales of these great characters... but you know Marvel better than that. As Matthew Murdock's Dad once said, "The measure of a man is not how he gets knocked to the mat, it's how he gets back up." To be continued...! - Jeph Loeb and all of us at Marvel Television
    • I got hella ideas lmao. X-Men Wave Gentle BAF Jean Grey (x-men red) [HEAD] Nightcrawler (x-men red) head w/ and w/o beard [LEFT ARM] Namor (x-men red)[RIGHT ARM] Trinary (x-men red) [TORSO] Emma Frost [LEFT LEG] Storm (x-men red/most recent) [RIGHT LEG] Toad [could have no baf part and just have some good accessories] 2099 Wave 1 Hulk 2099 BAF Ghost Rider 2099 (left arm) Doom 2099 (right arm) Punisher 2099 (left leg) Skullfire (head) Luna (upper torso) Venom 2099 (right leg) Ravage (lower torso) 2099 Wave 2 (Bloodhawk BAF) Deadpool 2099 (left arm) Captain America 2099 (torso) Iron Man 2099 (right arm) Black Widow 2099 (both wings) Metalhead (head) Daredevil 2099 (left leg) Hawkeye 2099 (right leg)
    • I didn't see those pix yet!! omg, thank you....I think when I last saw that page the pic load was up to maybe 195 images........wow, those last ones are truly incredible. From a beat-up Juggernaut.......which, granted, never happens. I love Colossus but normally Juggy smacks him around....and that Iron Man, to have a Tony Stark head as he holds his helmet?! so so classic... I love it, ditto for ultimate classic Cap; I swear that might be the best paint job / representation of color I've ever seen on an action figure......still not feeling the Thor..something about him is too passive for me...but with that Iron Man and Cap, and the Hulk vs. Wolverine set is a dream come true, ....this has been the best Toy Fair in awhile.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE