JayC

It's Another Marvelous Contest For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

We are giving someone on our Message Boards a chance to win a $100 store credit to either BigBadToyStore.com or Megalopolis.Toys. If you win you get to choose which MarvelousNews sponsor between the two you want to spend the credit at. Who couldn't use $100 to buy toys?

Here is what you have to do in order to be entered for a chance to win this week.

1. You have to be a registered member of the MarvelousNews Forums.

2. Any contributing post made ANYWHERE on THE FORUMS between today (01/24) and February 10 will get you entered into our drawing for the store credit. Every contributing post you make will get you an entry in the drawing, so the more you post the better your chances of winning are. Posts must be contributing to the topic or discussion though. ONE WORD posts or posts deemed as SPAM will not be counted towards the drawing. A good rule of thumb is to post how you would normally post if there was no contest.

As an ADDED BONUS, if you help us spread the word about this contest on your favorite social media platform or group and you comment in this thread that you did so, you will automatically receive 3 additional entries into the drawing which will help your chances to win. Helping spread the word about the contest helps grow this community which is in large part something that we feel will benefit all. Now since we have no real way of knowing if you actually help spread the word for this, we are going to have to go on the honor system with this part and take your word for it if you indicate you've done so. However please feel free to tag @MarvelousNews when you spread the word on such platforms as Twitter or Instagram.

The drawing will be held on Monday, February 11 and the winner will be contacted by JayC via PM on the message boards that day. Once the winner has claimed their price we will also announce the winner on the forums as well.

Our goal is to create the ultimate online Marvel collecting community and this contest is our way of saying thank you for checking us out and being part of that community. Good luck to everyone.

1 of 1

I never win these kind of things either but you can't win if you don't play. Good luck to everyone. Thank you marvelous news and all sponsors. 

I spread the word via twitter and tagged @MarvelousNews, good luck to all 

great contest jay c, out of the set besides the awesome king pin baf, I really want that silver sable figure

im so excited for night thrasher to get released i have been waiting so long

Awesome, I was spending most of my time over at TNI, but I’ll have to try and make some time for MN. I’ve been super hyped for the Red Goblin and have had no luck locating him in the stores near me. Plus that Kingpin BAF is absolutely epic.

Once again, thanks for the opportunity @JayC! Good luck to everyone!

Post has been shared on Facebook, gotta keep the community growing!

22A5C710-35E7-40C3-B18D-99ABA629BEEE.jpeg

I actually won last time and put my order in to get this wave with the credit. And my exact words were "I never win anything." Those words were the sweetest crows feet I ever ate.

This would be great to win! No one cares to hear the story I know, but this would be amazing for me at the moment. 

Im sharing to some facebook groups, I know Jay says he doesn't like messing with social media much so I guess that'll be up to us on that end.

Hasbro is doing a great job at managing the Marvel Legends line. Even though, it is very hard for the average Marvel Legends collector to be able to keep up with the ongoing releases, I am really happy and satisfied with the figures that they offer. Yeah the BAFs could be a little bit bigger, and the sculpting as well as paint details can be improved, but overall I think it is a great era to be a Marvel fan and an Action figure collector!

Hi! First of all I'd like to say that this is an amazing contest! Secondly, I would like to ask if this contest is open worldwide.

This would be so cool. Megalopolis is my local store. Love it there. Nice opportunity and a fun community builder. 

Might as well try my luck on this guy...shared on the tweets. Good luck my fellow marvel lovers! 

GOOD LUCK to all of us that entered this contest and Thank You for letting be a member of this forum :D