JayC

It's Another Marvelous Contest For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

It’s nice of you to give us this type opportunity again. Hope the odds are in my favor.

WOW!!! This site does enough on it's own to warrant my loyalty. Then I see this contest....... makes all of my good ol' "spidey" senses tingle with glee.

I'm all in !!! keep up the "marvelous" work guys!!!!

On 1/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, walter529a said:

I never win these things, but I´ll try this time...

I know that feeling. I've said before, with my luck I can be the only entrant and still not win.

Which one of the Kingpin wave figures would you guys like to see in the PS4 Spider-Man sequel? Obviously we got Kingpin, Silver Sable, and Black Cat in the DLC. I think seeing Peter mutate further and getting six arms could be cool but maybe save that for the third one. Night Thrasher could be a cool ally in the sequel. 

I just got back in to action figures and toy photography and I’m so glad I did (well my wallet isn’t but at least I’m enjoying it!) good luck to everyone and may the most random win! 

Well I guess Marvelous news on Twitter gets the extra entries because I found out about the forum and contest there. Now I am a member.

Hope I get lucky, good luck everyone!

I shared the information with my followers on my account jmphotography_27

I want to win :smile:

I just started collecting Marvel Legends.

Good luck to all!

Sweet! Entered! Always a big thanks from us geeks for doing these giveaways! Shared on Twitter as well!