JayC

It's Another Marvelous Contest For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

Happy to join this group! I’m an avid Marvel Legends Collector and looking forward claiming the Walgreens Mystique and the new X-Men Baf Waves!  

These contests really come in handy due to not really wanting to spend all my money on some of the new waves just to get the BAF. Super Syked for the X Men wave, although they could have chosen a much better BAF! 

Hi there,

I did the spread the message on my Tweeter Account (JSDijoux).
There are still MCU first ten years packs I don't own.
This could be a good opportunity to complete the collection!

Thanks!

Always grateful for these opportunities! I would love to get that Kingpin Wave with the gift card! Appreciate it!

17 hours ago, Cosmicking said:

I hope I win this contest for once lol 

for once? did you try before? because this is your first and only post. 

I could pay off a decent amount of my pre orders with this credit, so I’m going to enter!

I posted this on My instagram I hope that helps get some attention to the site. Excited to get the chance to win!!!

Thanks for this opportunity again, Jay! Getting that credit would be very appreciated, as there are three waves currently out and I haven’t bought a single figure this year lol

New to the hobby, it's so great that this community does things like this that helps broke guys like me.

Getting closer. Whos going to win? Good luck to all.

i shared it on face book also this wave looks ccool