Silver Surfer

Riverone

All three showed up at EB games. Out of the three, Mr Fantastic was the easiest to acquire, I also have seen him whenever I cross the border at Walgreens.

I was lucky enough to score The Thing when he showed up at EB, but I also was able to buy him from the Walgreens website.

I remember when SS was spotted at EB, but I wasn't able to get one. After playing the long game, I gave up and asked for it as an X-mas gift. I ended up getting two.

I think by now Ebay is your best chance to score him.

In Miami, FL all 3 Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, and Invisible Woman were the easiest and you can still find them from time to time.

The Thing was available in multiple stores but for a short time and no is no wjere to be found. Silver Surfer was the hardest. Magik is currently everywhere and I would say is the easiests by far.

1 hour ago, FigurePatrol said:

I had the opposite problem. Mr. Fantastic dried up fast and there is still 2-3 Silver Surfers just chillin at Walgreens. I'd pick one up but I'm waiting for the Kingpin wave to arrive in little ol Wyoming lol. We are like a month behind in getting figures down here.

So no Magiks yet at Wyoming Walgreens?

I'm on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. Back in December, I was digging through dozens of Silver Surfers on my quest to complete the Fantastic Four. However I've now been actively searching for Silver Surfer for most of January thinking there would still be plenty of the figures at all of my local Walgreens. Bizarrely, they've all been cleaned out.

I don't know if this is the proper place to mention this, but I'm all for mailing any excessively-stocked figures I can find locally to those who cannot find them. I'd be happy to do it at cost, provided the recipient covers shipping and extends me the same courtesy for figures I'm having difficulty locating locally.

I hope that offer doesn't violate any forum soliciting rules.

4 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

So no Magiks yet at Wyoming Walgreens?

Actually those ones went fast as well but I think they only had two or three. I was speaking in regards to the F4 figures. I was pleasantly surprised when Magik showed up because i feel like that's the only figure that showed up around the same time as I was seeing reviews on YouTube.