Heads without a body

MadMav

Okay here we go. *cracks fingers*

You can definitely use the Chameleon for JJJ and Hammer head.

Silvermane was never supposed to have a body since the RC car was his body in the storyline.

Madcap and Deadpool shared a body. No litterally they share a body when MC was fused with Deadpool. Not only that but Madcap wore a Deadpool costume when he was part of the Merc for Money.

Reese can be use on the Skullbuster body since they are both cyborg (but not the same design so that is iffy)

BUT!!!!!! I do agree with the Lilandra head. I want a Lilandra.

I saw ShartimusPrime use the Silvermane head on the 3-pack Ultron (that came with Hulk and Vision). The grey of Ultron's body matches perfectly with the grey of Silvermane's head, so it will look perfect as long as it doesn't bother you that he won't look exactly like his robot body looked in the comics.

As for Madcap, while he did share a body with Deadpool for a good while, his consciousness only manifested as an additional inner voice. You can still put the headsculpt on a Marvel NOW! Deadpool body, but you're stuck to having a Madcap that only reflects a costume he used for a few issues when he was part of the Mercs for Money (plus his mask was red when he used that Deadpool costume).

11 hours ago, MadMav said:

With the announcement of the Reese head this is now the 6th character with a head but no body. I would prefer if Hasbro would give us these characters or other accessories instead of heads. Its frustrating to think we might never get these characters.

- Hammerhead

- J Jonah Jameson

- Silvermane

- Lilandra

- Madcap

- Reese

I like getting these heads, gives me a chance to create some of these characters instead of waiting years for an actual full figure to be produced.   As far as whether i would prefer alternate heads or other accessories for the actual figures, i guess that's something i would take case by case.  Alternate heads don't seem all that relevant for  x-pool, speed demon, or skullbuster. I suppose Chameleon could've had a partially transforming head (like mystique). 

What other accessories do you think chameleon, speed demon, mystique, x-pool and skullbuster should've come with?  I'm not sure they need alternate hands or additional weapons or effect pieces but i'm curious what you're looking for.

Maybe mystique could've come with a swappable partially transformed arm in lieu of the lilandra head, but i'm not sure i'd make that trade off. 

Just my opinion, of course.

9 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

I like getting these heads, gives me a chance to create some of these characters instead of waiting years for an actual full figure to be produced.   As far as whether i would prefer alternate heads or other accessories for the actual figures, i guess that's something i would take case by case.  Alternate heads don't seem all that relevant for  x-pool, speed demon, or skullbuster. I suppose Chameleon could've had a partially transforming head (like mystique). 

What other accessories do you think chameleon, speed demon, mystique, x-pool and skullbuster should've come with?  I'm not sure they need alternate hands or additional weapons or effect pieces but i'm curious what you're looking for.

Maybe mystique could've come with a swappable partially transformed arm in lieu of the lilandra head, but i'm not sure i'd make that trade off. 

Just my opinion, of course.

that's true. I rather have an alternate head that gives us a new character rather then some hands or guns that might be just thrown in a box when not in use.

I'm with Tarot on this, most of these characters have a passable body out there that the head will work for. 

Hammerhead and JJJ both work for now on the Chamelon body, but with that new Klaue body you can't tell me we won't see some sort of release of that with new forearms, so a proper JJJ and/or Hammerhead might be made on that as well. 

As for Silvermane, the car works, the Ultron body is fine if you want one that is humanoid. 

Reese could probably go on Nuke's body, with some slight paint mods or stay on Skullbuster, not perfect, but passable.

Speaking of not perfect but passable, Paladin's body with Mad Cap's head looks pretty good, just a little bulky, but still passable.

Lilandra is a tough one.  Maybe a Silver Sable body with a new coat of silver paint would be the best answer, not sure what cape would be best to add though.

1 hour ago, Satam said:

With Lilandra, I'm gonna assume Hasbro are being dicks and will either unveil a Lilandra with an unhelmeted head (and no alternate in the package) at Toyfair next month or at SDCC in July and don't really intend for collectors to use the Silver Sable body for her unless they really want to.

Heh. while the assumption that "hasbro are being dicks" may be a fair one, in this case it doesn't bug me much since i was definitely gonna get Mystique anyhow.   But yeah, after the BAF mcu Thanos followed a few months later with a better version in the 3-pack  ( ditto for Panther costume Killmonger), I suppose you can't put it past them to do something like make a 2-pack with Lilandra and Gladiator (especially if these characters show up in the Phoenix movie, altho i'm not sure they will). 

Lilandra just seemed like Hasbro being smart and releasing a figure (ok just a head) that coincides with an upcoming wide-release movie. If anyone is being a dick, it's people over at Fox and more specifically that hack Simon Kinberg for doing a Dark Phoenix movie without the Shi'ar empire and Lilandra specifically.

Speaking of Dark Phoenix, whatever happened to that Gamestop exclusive Dark Phoenix Mighty Muggs that Hasbro was supposedly planning to release last year?

18 hours ago, MadMav said:

With the announcement of the Reese head this is now the 6th character with a head but no body. I would prefer if Hasbro would give us these characters or other accessories instead of heads. Its frustrating to think we might never get these characters.

- Hammerhead

- J Jonah Jameson

- Silvermane

- Lilandra

- Madcap

- Reese

and the Ultron head that came with Vision or no?

18 hours ago, tarot said:

Okay here we go. *cracks fingers*

You can definitely use the Chameleon for JJJ and Hammer head.

Silvermane was never supposed to have a body since the RC car was his body in the storyline.

Madcap and Deadpool shared a body. No litterally they share a body when MC was fused with Deadpool. Not only that but Madcap wore a Deadpool costume when he was part of the Merc for Money.

Reese can be use on the Skullbuster body since they are both cyborg (but not the same design so that is iffy)

BUT!!!!!! I do agree with the Lilandra head. I want a Lilandra.

You can use Chameleon for Jonah but its not the ideal body. Jonah normally wears the vest, that's why people are using the Klaue body for it

Hammerhead is too small a body

Silvermane I agree, its from the storyline. Still it'd be nice to have him, the Ultron body fits except for the feet IMO

I know Madcap and Deadpool merged at some point, but Madcap was just a voice if I remember correctly. We need an OG Madcap

Agree with Reese and Lilandra.

Im ok with heads being included if they are usefull on previous/later figures but I think they are useless if they are just heads that "sort of" fit the figure but not really, I used the mentioned Ultron Body for the Silvermane head and it looks really cool, the extra heads on chameleon are nice aditions for other characters and it looks like the Black Panther Klaue Body witll fit perfectly the J Jonah head, but I know my madcap head is sitting in a bin and so will reese, I really hope lilandra is a head that is foreshadowing a lilandra figure (I would hope hasbro releases a lilandra figure without the helmet later on and you can use this head on that figure)