Spider-Man 6" Marvel Legends Red Goblin Figure Video Review & Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Red Goblin figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this wave from Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in the GALLERY and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Red-Goblin-01.JPG

Red-Goblin-25.JPG

Red-Goblin-24.JPG

Red-Goblin-05.JPG

Red-Goblin-02.JPG

Red-Goblin-03.JPG

Red-Goblin-04.JPG

Red-Goblin-23.JPG

Red-Goblin-22.JPG

Red-Goblin-19.JPG

Red-Goblin-20.JPG

Red-Goblin-21.JPG

Red-Goblin-18.JPG

Red-Goblin-06.JPG

Red-Goblin-08.JPG

Red-Goblin-07.JPG

Red-Goblin-09.JPG

Red-Goblin-10.JPG

Red-Goblin-11.JPG

Red-Goblin-12.JPG

Red-Goblin-13.JPG

Red-Goblin-14.JPG

Red-Goblin-15.JPG

Red-Goblin-17.JPG

Red-Goblin-16.JPG

Every review I see makes me want this figure more and more, but for the first time in a long time, the retail stores in my area are not stocked with the new MLs. Previous lines were in stores shortly after their announced shipping dates, but this one is being elusive.

13 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Every review I see makes me want this figure more and more, but for the first time in a long time, the retail stores in my area are not stocked with the new MLs. Previous lines were in stores shortly after their announced shipping dates, but this one is being elusive.

At least in 2018, i found the spider-waves the hardest ones to find at retail.  sp//dr wave only showed up at gamestop,  never saw venom wave in the wild.  i did see lizard wave months after its initial release at WM & Target, but only the less popular figs from the wave.  now i see gwenpool everywhere.  Since WM inexplicably restocked the sandman wave last year, i assumed in december we might see the retailers get some of these spider-waves since the spider-verse movie was coming out, no dice though. I know some folks have reported finding stuff at their local comic stores.

Luckily the spider-waves tend to be lower priority for me, but it seems like WM & Target are in no rush to stock them unless there is a tom holland movie coming out. I'm not sure if they got burned on an earlier spider-wave or what,  i mean a lot of the absorbing man wave and a few of the rhino wave figs pegwarmed pretty hard.

The only new figs i've seen in the wild so far in 2019 are  Ayo/Dora Milaje (at Gamestop),  and Genis-vell and Yon-Rogg at WM.  My WM is buried in Gwenpool and Songbirds, plus one Promixa and one Ms Marvel.  I think i'm noticing a trend there altho i do like those figs personally.

3 hours ago, MIKE said:

I haven't seen any in my area either. I will never understand the distribution of marvel legends.  

Yea, it’s been weird lately. I’ve already seen signs of the new Captain Marvel wave at my local Target, but no Kingpin wave.