Sign in to follow this  
Apxavier

Why are the Marvel Legends on sale every? Even the new ones? What is going on?

Im lost i have seen ml figures on sale, specifically the newer waves and 10 yr studios. Please help me understand why? It is a good thing for us, but im scared they are going to stop making them, due to losses to the company. 

Where are you seeing them on sale?

I would be happy to get cheap figures

Yeah, let me know if you see Iceman or underwear Deadpool on sale anywhere. (: To assuage your concerns, though, Hasbro definitely isn't taking any direct losses by retailers putting figures on sale, I assure you. They might be taking indirect losses if the retailer is clearing the line out, but I'm sure Hasbro isn't discounting anything on the wholesale end. At the rate they're putting out new waves, there's no way it's a failing line.

My local Best Buy had the Sauron Wave figs down to 14 and someone in a collector group I am in said they are down to 10 now...works for me. Hopefully they still have Bishop.

Those 10 yr figures were over priced anyway. I am playing the waiting game with my local Wally World on the shelf warmers they have. I picked up the Thor and Cap 2 packs for 25 on clearance. Picked up two Ironman 2 packs for 13 bucks each, that was nice as I wanted the suit body for customs. They still have the Antman 2 pack for 45, four of them, been sitting on the shelf since last November or so. Same with Red Skull. I priced matched with Walmart.com when they were 18 on there. Wish I could have bought more. They have eight of them on the shelf I am waiting on. Low key salty that Red Skull apparently got clearanced out at 5 bucks at some walmarts in other areas. Id have some serious army building going on.....ah well....my waiting game continues.

Picked up Falcon/Winter Soldier for 20 at Target, Ross/Killmonger for 12. Theres one more of those, I may pick it up, again, because I want more suit bodies.

Doesn't help the company that they are putting out wave after wave after wave barely giving people time to get one before another one is out.

Amazon is making things more competitive, with their pricing structure. The most popular figures are still hard to find at retail or below; Amazon is just making it hard to compete with pricing on the other figures, so some other places are marking them down, too, to compete. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• My first pick would be  Quicksilver/Ultron Drone.  Army building for the drones, multiple Pietros to show his super speed. Warriors Three. With either a headswap for Fandral, or just the second one.  Cosmo/Howard the Duck Whiplash/Justin Hammer. Either the armored or racetrack version, I just want a Hammer to do a stopmotion Stark Expo dance. General Ross/Abomination. I feel like there's not enough love for this. Malekith/Kurse Alexander Pierce/Agent Sitwell Kaecilius/Mindless one Zealot multiple headswaps+magic effects Ancient One/Wong Stakar/Aleta/Martinex/Charly-27/Mainframe/Krugar Miek/Fenris (maybe not HUGE, but, you know... a big wolf) Sonny Burch/Uzman/Dave/Kurt Chitauri/Sakaaran/Outrider Male Starforce (Yon-Rogg, Att-Las, Bron-Char alt heads)/Skrull (alt heads)
    • Yep can't forget Bag Man! 😄  Hard to decide what Inhuman I would want to see in the wave, but will keep my fingers crossed in hopes that we'll get a set of em like we are with Alpha Flight.
    • The thing about random is that they already have the arm(s) for him thanks to a BAF not alot of people completed. The Titus Baf.
    • Random would be fun. Nice list. Lists are great for imagination. I'm getting more excited about seeing some Generation X figures. That series was fun early on. I liked the uniforms. I would hope Hasbro could include some accessories to demonstrate their powers. Maybe some extra hands or limbs for Husk. I wish they would do flight stands for someone like M. Would Skin be cool without normal and stretched out hands? Would Mondo have to be a BAF? I remember the 90's toy being somewhat large. What would be the uniform for your ideal New Mutants figures? They had some really dated appearances around Inferno. Were those characters around the entire time?
    • Can't believe I forgot Bag-Man, probably because I would see the Bombastic Bagman as a Spider-Man variant

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE