What Costume Varients would you like to see made into a Figure?

leokearon

Quite literally, all Spider-Man costumes...yes even the obscure ones, but here's a few.

-Spider-Armor (original silver and black)

- Iron Spider (comic, on Pizza Spidey Mold)

- Big Time (on Pizza Spidey mold, all three color variants)

-Dusk

-Last Stand (seen in JMS' run or in the PS4 game)

Also, a classic white or silver Moon Knight and a modern Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider (circa 2007).

Ill leave all the Spiderman costumes aside since theyll probably be done sooner or later in the spiderman waves, that and it could be a topic within itself (and boy would I want a ton of Spidey costumes), so ill just list other characters id like hasbro does in a different costume.

Classic Costumes: Storm (classic black costume), Colossus, Angel (blue and white), Iceman (bald head, sleek body with no ice protrusions), Captain Britain (like the toybiz one), Thor, Ironman, Dr. Strange (with the blue sweater) Quicksilver (green suit), Elektro, Shocker, Vulture, White Queen (hellfire club costume)

late 80's to mid 90's Costumes:
Havoc (jim lee jacket), Polaris (sleeveless blue and yellow), Storm (jim lee white), Quicksilver (blue), X-Force Cable (blue and yellow costume like the one on Marvel vs Capcom 2), Ironman (90's cartoon look), Outback Dazzler

Modern X-Force:
Wolverine, Psylocke, Archangel (using the newer molds)

And any AOA versions we could get.

-Rogue in her Legacy costume with the scarf and ponytail

-Punisher in either the T-shirt or with the long leather coat from Tim Bradstreet's covers

-Catface Beast

-Madrox with the slacks and shirt and coat from X-Factor Investigations

-Psylocke in the black costume with the X on it.

This one isn't a costume variant per se, but I really want a redo of Nick Fury on the Spiderman-UK body so he looks like he's wearing cloth instead of tight spandex (I'd be totally happy if Hasbro reused the Timothy Olyphant head from the 2016 release)

6 hours ago, Satam said:

-Punisher in either the T-shirt or with the long leather coat from Tim Bradstreet's covers

-Catface Beast

This one isn't a costume variant per se, but I really want a redo of Nick Fury on the Spiderman-UK body so he looks like he's wearing cloth instead of tight spandex (I'd be totally happy if Hasbro reused the Timothy Olyphant head from the 2016 release)

Legacy Rogue would be awesome

Ooooo great topic!

• Classic Storm already!!!!! 
  • Classic Gamorra
  • Ms/Captain Marvel in her original 70s outfit with 70s feathered hairdo!
  • Adam Warlock version 2
  • Captain Britain version 1
  • Captain Britain version 2 (first version of his magic circuitry suit)
  • Rogue (Clairemont era with her black tights, tattered shirt and mullet :biggrin:)
  • Colossus (Clairemont era red suit with the buckles)
  • Classic Colossus
  • Classic Thor
  • Classic Sif
  • Machine Man 2020
  • Classic Power Man
  • Classic Iron Fist
  • Black Widow 1980s with her short hair and grey suit
  • Classic Valkyrie
  • Classic Doctor Strange
  • Scarlet Witch 1980s
  • Polaris in her original costume
  • Polaris in her Shi'ar costume
  • Classic Hercules

I'm gonna say it til I can't say it no more....

- All white Fantomex. I have the white and black one from way back when. It wasn't too shabby then but now the sculpt they used is just awful. 

I also wouldn't mind the black and orange suit Wolverine wore when he lost his healing factor. I know it wasn't very popular among fans but I just think it would look great on the current buck they got Wolvie on.

For the next few waves that haven't been announced yet, instead of a variant Wolverine for the umpteenth time, they should do Storm:

One wave could have 90s TAS Storm, then Giant-Sized X-men Storm, Joe Mad! Storm with the bob-cut and long sides (Toybiz Robot Fighters), X-treme X-men Storm, etc.

12 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Ooooo great topic!

• Classic Storm already!!!!! 
  • Classic Gamorra
  • Ms/Captain Marvel in her original 70s outfit with 70s feathered hairdo!
  • Adam Warlock version 2
  • Captain Britain version 1
  • Captain Britain version 2 (first version of his magic circuitry suit)
  • Rogue (Clairemont era with her black tights, tattered shirt and mullet :biggrin:)
  • Colossus (Clairemont era red suit with the buckles)
  • Classic Colossus
  • Classic Thor
  • Classic Sif
  • Machine Man 202
  • Classic Power Man
  • Classic Iron Fist
  • Black Widow 1980s with her short hair and grey suit
  • Classic Valkyrie
  • Classic Doctor Strange
  • Scarlet Witch 1980s
  • Polaris in her original costume
  • Polaris in her Shi'ar costume
  • Classic Hercules

Machine Man 2020 should have been done, he looks cooler in red

39 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Good choice!! i thought i was the only one who remembered that limited series.  Be nice if they threw in some alternate hands or attachments beyond the telescoped arms.

Yes, like with his legs! And yes, it was a great series! One of my all-time favs back in the day. Eerily prescient in some ways too in predicting extreme forms of video game addiction. Any how, if they could give us a MM repaint and an Iron Man 2020 (a next year Iron Man, lol) I would be one extremely happy dude!

I know this will never happen, but! when Kurt Busiek and George Perez started their Avengers run way back 1998, it had a medieval theme to it.......I think it was Morgan Le Fay that they fought....and I'd love to see those "Avengers in Medieval Times" designs as figures. 'really a high point for Perez's creativity / design sense.

4 hours ago, FigurePatrol said:

Just got done watching the Weapon X, Lies and Videotapes episode of the old X Men 90's cartoon. I would love a two pack of Wolverine and Sabretooth in the black and gold uniforms they have in that episode. Ideally we would get a 4 pack that would include Maverick and Silver Fox as well but that seems less likely lol.

They should've slotted in Maverick in the Deadpool wave awhile ago instead of one of the two X-23's, Paladin, umpteenth Deadpool

On 2/1/2019 at 8:59 PM, Satam said:

-Catface Beast

Making one addition.  There's a rumor there's going to be an 80th Anniversary 2-pack with MCU Captain America and Peggy Carter, likely from First Avenger, which would put Carter in her SSR uniform.  Well, I want a figure of her in the red hat and blue dress from the Agent Carter TV show.  Can't imagine I'm the only one.

14 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Good choice!! i thought i was the only one who remembered that limited series.  Be nice if they threw in some alternate hands or attachments beyond the telescoped arms.

I read it when it was a Back-Up strip in the the old Marvel UK Transformers comic.  He should are least have is Magnum finger