What Costume Varients would you like to see made into a Figure?

leokearon

I only have a few gotta haves on my list, but first and foremost has to be Dazzled in her blue leotard. Crop top or not, bomber jacket or not, just get it done. Other than that I'd be down for an Uncanny Avengers Rogue and Scarlet Witch, a Pym Yellowjacket, the version of Maddrox they did in 3.75, modern & FA Storm, full jumpsuit Thing (with an actual 4 on it) and any form of the New Mutants black & yellow or X-Men blue & gold uniforms.

Soooo many. I'd like every possible Spidey, and people have mentioned many of them (Including an update to the super-scrawny Iron Spider), but I didn't see anyone mention Spidey's Anti-Electro suit. Some top wants for me would be:

-classic Thor (updated and to-scale)

-armored Daredevil

-silver age Wasp

-updated original costume Luke Cage and Iron Fist

-classic Doctor Strange

-blue and yellow Banshee

-original costume Emma Frost

-"punk" Rogue

-1990s Dazzler

-Shadowcat Kitty Pryde

-original costume Storm

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ADour said:

My biggest "want" is a redo of the Marvel NOW! Iron Man so one of my favorite suits can get a figure that is accurate to the comics and not half-assed.

I would love to see a Modular Iron Man or Silver Centurion Iron Man

I guess here's a more complete list for me:

Archangel (X-Force)

Beast (Age of Apocalypse)

Bishop (X-Force revenant hunter)

Colossus (red/white 80s look and outback era)

Forge (Age of Apocalypse)

Havok (classic/outback era)

Iceman (Age of Apocalypse)

Magik (either era of New Mutants)

Magneto (Morrison era and white costume)

Nightcrawler (Age of Apocalypse, X-Force, and a more modern take on his classic look)

Multiple Man (Age of Apocalypse)

Psylocke (armoured outback era, Uncanny X-Force, and more modern black costume with gray X)

Rogue (green/white hooded look from Uncanny Avengers era and outback era)

Sinister (Victorian look from Uncanny X-Men vol.2)

Sunfire (Age of Apocalypse/horseman era)

Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men era and X-Force)

God Doom on a new and original body i hope

Ultimate Carnage (might be a reach but one can hope!) a few different hands a new head some clawed feet would do the trick imo

The mostly white Domino costume from her 2018 solo run

Death Seed Sentry

I would love to get a movie version of thanos all armored up. I think I saw a leak for an SH figure arts one coming out this year but a marvel legends would be great. Maybe there will be a BAF again for the movie line but this time with armor and some cool accessories from the end game. Not that I know if there will even be any in the movie but I just think that would be cool like if it was that double blades sword we keep seeing in a toy and picture but have yet to see in a movie. It would be cool to see something like that before the movie comes out to get some spoilers for EndGame. 

I would like to see the classic Outback X-Men done. I kinda feel they are working on these to go with the Weavers' team they are working on. We already got Storm and Wolverine. Dazzler has been revealed so just would like to see:

Psylocke armored with cape.

Rogue classic green unifrom.

Also would like to see 80's classic Shadowcat in her blue uniform.

First Appearance:

Storm

20 hours ago, ADour said:

I just spent over 70 bucks on the Iron Man / Mandarin Face-Off pack, so I hope Hasbro takes their time if they ever want to redo the Modular Armor :P

It will probably be the next one, given they are going some of the 90's cartoon villains

• 1 month later...