What Costume Varients would you like to see made into a Figure?

leokearon

11 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

I have classic Brown Wolvie & old man Logan, once I get Jim Lee Wolvie & 1st app Wolvie, I'm done collecting Wolvie figs. There is such a thing as "overkill" ya know. Having numerous different armors of Ironman make sense, having umpteenth versions of DP, not so much.

Once we get the blue and yellow Deadpool then I agree we should stave off of him for a bit.  But with Wolverine, he’s the only character I will buy just about any version of as he is my favorite comic book character.  I get that I am the minority in that aspect, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hope for as many versions of Logan as I can get.  

Other characters though I am in the same ballpark, I want jus a “definitive” version and I’m done.

Black Cat (Claws Outfit)
Black Widow (Gray Avengers)
Domino (X-Force OG & New Solo Outfit)
Carnage (Superior Carnage Dr. Malus) (not sure if this counts..since totally different build)
Psylocke (Armoured, Fantomex Outfit, Mystery In Madripoor) / Ravanche (could count)
Dr. Strange (Paradox .. does this count?)
X-23 (All-New & Fang)
Valkyrie (Defenders)
Thyphoid Mary (OG)
Scarlet Spider (Kaine)
Proxima Midnight (Comic)
Night Thrasher (Armored)
Magik (DemonChild Armor)
Jubilee (Vampire Form)

Gamora (Armored) (we got a 3.75 so come on!)

9 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Silver Armored Spidey but that would require all new body.  I would love to see all kinds of different Storm  figures, like X-treme, First Appearance , 90s and even Modern costumes.  Havok in his 90s attire would be amazing too. 

Havok we will probably see soon.  I can't imagine that the "modern" one we have now will be the only release he sees.  

3 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Also, I would really love to see Cyborg Spider-Man, it would require some new parts but I think it will be pretty cool figure if they attempt to put effort in it. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 16.19.20.png

I remember that from the Toy Biz Animated Series line

Taking into account what's been announced and only using characters we have (or are getting) at least one version of in modern Hasbro legends:

90's Storm

First Appearance Storm

Classic Havok

90's/X-Factor Havok

Age of Apocalypse Cyclops

Age of Apocalypse Iceman

Age of Apocalypse Sabretooth

(Really just anything from Age of Apocalypse, honestly)

Eric Masterson/Armored Thor

X-Force Psylocke

Armored Psylocke

90's Sunfire

New Mutants Magik

New Mutants Cannonball

Simonson-era Loki

Classic War Machine (Comic)

Silver Centurion Iron Man

Professor Hulk

Joe Fixit Hulk

Classic Dr. Strange

8 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Also, I would really love to see Cyborg Spider-Man, it would require some new parts but I think it will be pretty cool figure if they attempt to put effort in it. 

I mentioned this in another thread!  

Which reminds me that some Deathlok variants of all of the heroes fomr the Uncanny X-Force run would be very cool to see.  (though highly unlikely)

sorry for being late to the game here! has anyone said a Spider-verse pack yet? I'd lvoe to see variations from that comic series (not that the movie wasn't great) but really a lot of exciting options there..

• 6 months later...

-Sub-Mariner "water wings" 70's navy blue/black outfit

-Captain Marvel (white/green original costume), Captain Mar-Vell (red/blue), Genis (red/blue translucent starfield)

-Ms. Marvel classic 70s outfit, re-issue black Ms Marvel, and Binary (Dave Cockrum design)

-Falcon (original wings, hard light wings)

On 4/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, SpiderS said:

They could reuse the body sculpt to get another Reaver out. Skullbuster already showed that they're not picky about costume details on the Reavers, which makes total sense for a group that never really had specific "iconic" looks and was built largely around just being vaguely militarized-looking cyborgs. Any cyborg body's gonna pull at least double duty!