What Civilians would you like to see as a Marvel Legends Figure?

leokearon

2 hours ago, Benn said:

I'm probably stretching the definition of civilian somewhat here, but I'd say nobody on this list identifies as a super hero or villain.

Cameron Hodge (pre-cyborg/phalanx)

Cecilia Reyes

Graydon Creed

Moira MacTaggert

Senator Robert Kelly

Stevie Hunter

Reverend William Stryker

Basically a Civilian by my definition and what I am running with is someone who isn't a hero/villain and is generally a supporting cast member or at least started off as one. So Cecilla Reyes wouldn't counter since she is/was a member of the X-Men.

Personally I would like to see>

Gwen Stacy

Jarvis

Moira MacTaggert

Bethany Cabe

This has been a "want" for many fans since way back in Toybiz days. I think Hasbro even did an official poll playing with the idea of creating a full wave with Kingpin being the BAF. Thankfully it never happened cuz it just wouldn't fly. Sure us hardcore fans would get them but otherwise it would be disastrous in stores. The only way I think civies would work would be 2 packs with a hero or villain. That being my list of normals that I personally would buy.

1. Gwen Stacey

2. Foggy Nelson

3. Aunt May

4. Rick Jones

5. Happy Hogun

6. Jarvis

7. Pepper (comic)

8. Moira MacTaggart

9. Val Cooper

10. Thunderbolt Ross

So many... There are a ton of human characters, some of which, while cool to have, might be hard to sell? It was great that the ML Chameleon was 3 figures in one (though I still want a nicely-done J Jonah Jameson ML figure in his vest and/or suspenders, no suit coat)- there have to be some combos that could work like that... the key would be civilians who could use the same body, but, also, I guess it would make sense if the characters were linked in SOME way, so they could call the body-with-3-heads something, like "Titans of Industry" or something.  Something that might be cool would be convict jumpsuit bodies with 3 heads of villains- i.e. a bigger body in an orange jumpsuit could come with Eddie Brock, Absorbing Man, and 

Would law enforcement, etc., count as civilians? It would be AWESOME to have 6-inch figures of Police officers, SWAT Team, EMTs, Security guards, and firefighters. Do male and female for each, and do multiple releases, over time, of different races/skin colors. Each figure could be done as a body with 2 or 3 heads, and/or there could be 2-packs. It would also be cool to have a government-agent-looking figure, in a trenchcoat, with some interchangeable heads. People in plain street clothes would be great, too- the heroes need more people to rescue.

I wouldn't call Puppet Master a civilian, but I would love a figure of him (and Alicia). With the return of the FF, and the Fox deal, I'm hoping we see The FF in the spotlight more, and get more Legends figures related to them.

I would also love a civilian Johnny Storm figure- all of the figures we have of him in ML at least have him starting to "flame on;" I want regular Johnny, not Super Saiyan Johnny...