Captain Marvel - 1:6 Captain Marvel Figure Official Images

JayC

While Captain Marvel is coming to theaters in less than a month, anticipation for this forthcoming installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is running exceptionally high. Being introduced at the post-credits scene of Avengers: Infinity War, Captain Marvel represents a key addition to the Earth’s mightiest heroes.

Today, Hot Toys is expanding Movie Masterpiece Series with the cosmic-powered hero Captain Marvel in 1/6th scale collectible figure awaited by millions of fans! Go on an epic adventure with Carol Danvers – better known as Captain Marvel – a former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with power to change the world.

Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movie, the highly-detailed collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly develop unmasked head sculpt with amazing likeness and a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that accentuates Captain Marvel’s superpower, two pieces of classic Mohawk hair sculptures, a newly developed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, a skillfully tailored costume in metallic red and blue with a gold star emblem on chest, multiple energy-blasting effect accessories that are wearable on arms, and a movie-themed dynamic figure stand for aerial poses!

There is a Deluxe Version that will exclusively include Goose the Cat, a delicate Flight Bomber jacket and an extra pair of firing effect accessories to complete the style.

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-01.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-02.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-03.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-04.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-05.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-06.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-07.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-08.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-09.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-10.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-11.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-12.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-13.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-14.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-15.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-16.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-17.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-18.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-19.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-20.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-21.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-22.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-Marvel-23.jpg

Hot Toys never disappoints. Overall quality of the figure, effects and all are amazing. The likeness is almost 100% 

I wanna see what mezco will bring to the table since they are deemed as 1:12 scale hot toys. 

You know, as much as I love hot toys, i find their "exclusive" extras to be incredibly hit or miss.......I seem to recall for Infinity War it was like, an extra weapon here (Cap) or a different base there (War Machine)....which felt forced to me just to label something "exclusive" and charge a few extra bucks.......now, that said? This deluxe addition looks amazing!!! including the cat......who all signs point to being a memorable character, AND the bomber jacket?! (extra effect hands don't necessarily do it for me, but they are neat), that's a very smart, fair set of extras to include and I'd pay additional money for them...............the figure overall appears to be at the usual amazing, wonderful standards that Hot Toys has......not their best face sculpt, I still argue that's Jon Bernthal's Punisher figure and it's uncanny appearance...... but especially the helmet-wearing head? Colors, details...all appear spot-on. Hot Toys is the best investment a collector can make in my view.