Toy Fair 2019 Official discussion

tarot

9 minutes ago, monron999 said:

This is definitely not the Juggernaut buck. It has a diaphragm joint.

On second thought, it looks like the promo picks from earlier today has a diaphragm joint and the ripped shirt pic is using an ab crunch joint. Coulda been a production adjustment. Which would you prefer? Personally I think the diaphragm looks better.

Check my later post.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Not to be greedy, but I would also love a Thor version of when he was Erik Masterson.

Thor-Erik Masterson version.jpg

Dude! I cannot express how much I want this figure! I'm extremely thankful we're getting a new classic version, however now that we have it out of the way we can finally get an Eric Masterson Thor.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Not to be greedy, but I would also love a Thor version of when he was Erik Masterson.

Thor-Erik Masterson version.jpg

What do you think is the likelihood of the one figure with both classic (Donald Blake) and Erik Masterson heads? Eh, probably highly unlikely. It'd be a great move on Hasbro's part though, like the two Hobgoblin head sculpts.

3 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Hasbro would make more $ making seperate versions being they were 2 different mortals. Donald Blake & Erik Masterson. Now a bearded Thor head sculpt to go along with the clean shaven classic Thor woulda been awesome.

I suppose that's still a possibility. It's a great idea and they still haven't "officially" unveiled it yet. It's also entirely possible they could see an easy way to increase profits and reuse the buck to create him in the future. Either way they're gonna get our money.

Target has the Kraven 2-pack and a Spider-Man Homecoming 2-pack up for pre-order.  The Homecoming 2-pack comes with  mcu Spidey and MJ (Zendaya).  Not sure if this quite qualifies as toyfair news but i'm sure target timed these for this weekend deliberately.

EDIT: I  removed links to target as the 1st post of this thread advises us not to post links to other sites.

there are also some reproductions of classic Kenner star wars figs up for pre-order too (Luke & Darth)

@bashpics99 If it's revealed during Toy Fair, it count as toy fair news.

Anything here is the Homecoming 2 pack (not Far from Home). The spidey is from both the poster AND the time he was lock in the vault. He comes with Michelle but for comic fan it's another civilian for our displays.

52179394_2321673668111562_65374807031965

The Kraven's last hunt also get some added info with Kraven coming with a Hunting Rifle. Perfect accessory for this character and this story line in particular.

52464394_2321675528111376_37170546772468

Sorry about the images but it the best I can do until Hasbro releases their email packages to JayC

Oh hell yeah! They made Pietro in my all time fav costume for him! I was hoping it wouldn't be that nasty Green uniform. Glad I held out on buying that that Magneto from last yr that they made in his crappy NOW look. That fig screamed classic redo. I saw a bunch of customizers using the buck from Red Guardian for a classic Mags but I figured I'd hold out for Hasbro to re-do him in his classic & most iconic version & that Scarlet witch screams 70s-80s version which is my fav era of Avengers. Oh my classic Avengers shelf is gonna be looking great in 2019. Now where are classic versions of Hercules, Falcon, Yellowjacket & Wonderman at!

2 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Uuhmmm, not to be a perve but I am a stickler for accuracy. Where the heck are Emma's boobs?

Seriously @tarot, what is Fan Channel.

People are saying it means etailers like BBTS and EE. Basically a shared exclusive. Poor wording I think.

But the biggest question that must be answered........................................Where is the Wendigo?

1 minute ago, tarot said:

People are saying it means etailers like BBTS and EE. Basically a shared exclusive. Poor wording I think.

But the biggest question that must be answered........................................Where is the Wendigo?

Dude, now that we know X-Force is not a vintage wave he's gotta be the BAF.