Toy Fair 2019 Official discussion

tarot

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Back when Hasbro made that version of  "Neo classic" Ironman, they were working with some bad bucks & they tried adding the moonwalker boots & gauntlets to it & it just didn't work on that buck. I'm sure if Hasbro revisits that version of Ironman, they will do a far better job of it using a newer buck.  I really do want Hasbro to take another crack at this awesome version of Ironman. Their 1st attempts at this version of Ironman fell short.

Iron Man 231.JPG

Ironman Neo classic ML version with big boots gauntlets.jpg

Ironman Neo classic ML version with skinny boots gauntlets.jpg

Is that moonboots IM from the Epic Heroes wave? There has to have been some kinda running change cuz the one I have has that metallic color scheme but with the dame legs as the vintage. I'm sure of it. I took it out to compare them after the first vintage wave. I'll have to dig it outta storage (cuz its much too short to be in my display.) Am I just completely losing my mind?

Wow, some major cross offs on my want list and I did not have to wait till next year. Colossus and Nightcrawler are two of my biggest X-Men cross offs. I was not expecting Dazzler again. I thought we were going to be stuck with that Disco figure from wave 2, THANK YOU HASBRO. Now if we can just get Longshot, Banshee, and a Rachel Grey figure, I can feel content with my X-Men collection.

Scorpion looks great and will make an attempt in getting him as well as Julia Carpenter Spiderwoman. Hydroman will be on my radar as well. Mostly excited for that new Hulk and 80's Thor. I pre-ordered the X-Men figures I mostly want, Gambit, Beast, and Jubilee. Also pre-ordered the Family Matters 3 pack from Amazon.

12 hours ago, tarot said:

I have seen people saying Hydro Man or Scorpion is the BAF. It should be known that the baf is neither of them as they use regular build to make them. Hydroman uses the MCU Luke Cage body with Scorion using another body I can't remember.

I don't recognize that Scorpion buck. I can't even remember the last non MCU "normal" sized buck with a diaphragm joint since the Dark Days of ML. It looks like an upscaled version of the MU fit buck, which is fine cuz it's a good one. I'm glad they finally bit the bullet and gave us a bendy tail. Now it's really gonna bother me that Doc Ock doesn't have bendy tentacles. I'm glad they gave Scarlet Witch a new head sculpt so she doesn't look exactly like Polaris anymore. Kinda bummed they used the Kate Bishop buck so much, especially on Dazzler. The Psylocke/Blink buck's legs are just much more aesthetically pleasing. Also, as I predicted, no sign of the Moonstone buck at all, even though it woulda totally have been appropriate for Emma. I think we can al agree it is gone forever. A moment of silence please.

Hasbro needs to start doing an Ironman based comic line. There are a ton of his classic enemies that have yet to be given the ML treatment & a few that are in serious need of a re-do as Hasbro just phoned in the T-man/CD figures. Their MU 3.75 Guardsmen figures were awesome & they need to upgrade those to the 6' scale using the Beetle buck. I'd army build those in a heartbeat! Where's a classic Spymaster at? We need classic Blacklash, Titanium man as the BAF & 80S version of Crimson Dynamo! 

Ironman vs Blacklash.jpg

Ironman vs Spymaster by Michael Golden.jpg

IronmanVsTitaniumman.jpg

Crimson Dynamo classic version.jpg

just watched jayc and people wondering what the alternate Iron Man head looks like it looks like it will be perfect (non-Alex Ross) classic head sculpt.

If you look at the Hulk and Wolverine pack you can see he does come with alternate hand in the bottom of the pack behind the packaging. (Wolverine as well)

16 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Hasbro needs to start doing an Ironman based comic line. There are a ton of his classic enemies that have yet to be given the ML treatment & a few that are in serious need of a re-do as Hasbro just phoned in the T-man/CD figures. Their MU 3.75 Guardsmen figures were awesome & they need to upgrade those to the 6' scale using the Beetle buck. I'd army build those in a heartbeat! Where's a classic Spymaster at? We need classic Blacklash, Titanium man as the BAF & 80S version of Crimson Dynamo! 

Ironman vs Blacklash.jpg

Ironman vs Spymaster by Michael Golden.jpg

IronmanVsTitaniumman.jpg

Crimson Dynamo classic version.jpg

I would love to see an Iron Man Comic Line with BAF Titanium Man