Toy Fair 2019 Official discussion

tarot

4 minutes ago, Venenor said:

The FA Wolverine & Hulk 2pk intrigues me but it really hinges on how good/great the Hulk is. Pretty sure how good the Wolverine will be from the neck down due to reuse. From the teaser pic it's looking promising, looking forward to the full reveal

The hulk looks to use the Juggernaut body if it helps.

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Definitely want that Thor and Hulk!!  Want a closer look at the Cap head sculpt but he looks like an improvement over the vintage wave/cap-wolf versions.   The weird indents in iron man's helmet are a bit off-putting but i'll reserve judgement til i get a closer look.  Not much interest in FA wolverine though.

BBTS has Cap-wolf on sale. I buckled and bought him. I was so excited to finally have a comic Cap to display. My figure shipped earlier this week; presently en route to my house. Yay!

Then I wake up today to Toyfair news. Hahaha, I'm not patient enough for this hobby. On that note, anyone interested in a NIP Cap-wolf? Willing to sell or trade! ;)

44 minutes ago, BooyakabungaBuzz said:

BBTS has Cap-wolf on sale. I buckled and bought him. I was so excited to finally have a comic Cap to display. My figure shipped earlier this week; presently en route to my house. Yay!

Then I wake up today to Toyfair news. Hahaha, I'm not patient enough for this hobby. On that note, anyone interested in a NIP Cap-wolf? Willing to sell or trade! ;)

Eh, the wolf head still makes for a nice novelty Cap figure anyhow and it will be awhile before the new fig comes out so you can still get some use out of the Cap head in the meantime.

So guys.

This is floating around social media and seems 99.99% legit.

However since the event hasn't started yet we can't post this  officially.  But feel free to comment about it. 

FB_IMG_1550266333735.jpg

57 minutes ago, JayC said:

LOL, someone sneaked out an image from Hasbro's show room and thats the figure they picked to snap a pic of??? Does look pretty good though, lets hope there is a Collector figure to go along with it.

It steve gutenberg. That just make the figure awesome. What would be better is if the set comes with blue hands and head

OK, that pic of Hulk with shredded shirt clinches it. Hasbro has finally hit a HR with a classic version of the Green Goliath! After an umpteenth amount of movie based Hulks, we finally seem to be getting the definitive comic based version.  He needs to come with 3 sets of hands, fists/grabbing hands & thunderclap hands since he looks to have butterfly joints. Can't wait to finally do a classic Hulk vs classic Thor throw down!

Hulk vs Thor.jpg

11 hours ago, tarot said:

The hulk looks to use the Juggernaut body if it helps.

This is definitely not the Juggernaut buck. It has a diaphragm joint.

On second thought, it looks like the promo picks from earlier today has a diaphragm joint and the ripped shirt pic is using an ab crunch joint. Coulda been a production adjustment. Which would you prefer? Personally I think the diaphragm looks better.