Avengers: Endgame 6" Figures Hit eBay - Possible SPOILERS - UPDATE With More Figures Showing Up At Target Stores

JayC

The first of what I am sure will be many Avengers: Endgame 6" basic figures from Hasbro has already started to hit eBay with War Machine and Ronin.

On the backs of the packaging we can also see Captain Marvel, Captain America and Iron man are coming.

The interesting thing to note here is the image of Iron Man shows him wearing one of those weird Avengers suits we have seen from various things that have shown up for the movie previously. If Iron Man wears this in the movie it will be interesting to see if it's done as an actual Iron Man armor or if it's just a suit he wears over his regular armor.

Avengers-Endgame-Ronin-01.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Ronin-02.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Ronin-03.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Ronin-04.jpg

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

it's the cheap kid friend basic line......what did you expect?

I would expect Hasbro not to cheapen out by reusing a mold from an outdated look for a character considering that even though it's the basic line, each figure has had a unique movie-accurate mold. For instance, Hulk's figures from Infinity War and Endgame even have different heads and facial expressions. You sound bewildered almost if I expressed something actually inconceivable.

To clarify, I'm not mad or anything like that. Just slightly baffled as why would they do that.

43 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Not to mention, these figures could have been stolen.

Not likely. Stores just usually ignore the embargos for various reasons not to mention anything shown here has leaked out long before now through things like promotional art which has nothing to do with Hasbro.

1 minute ago, silverback said:

Maybe we will get a Marvel legends version of the Ronnin figure. And more accessories than just a samurai sword. Come to think of it I could use a new War machine too, still have the old toybiz version.

Hopefully we'll get an updated Clint Barton in general, being able to make him both Ronin and Hawkeye would be great... WM is a bit less exciting for me, the Civil War version is pretty cool IMO. I wonder if this would ever expand to StarWars levels of figures, where you'd get secondary or background characters along the way. 

Just now, G-0 said:

I wouldn’t mind a Marvel Legends figure of either. Remind me though, what was the purpose of Clint swapping alter egos in the comics?

here ya go sir, from "New Avengers" back in 2007... "Unknown to the New Avengers, Hawkeye is resurrected once reality was restored. He seeks out Doctor Strange, who offers Hawkeye shelter while he comes to terms with his new life. Against the advice of Dr. Strange, Hawkeye eventually travels to Wundagore Mountain and finds the Scarlet Witch living a normal life with no memory of her past and apparently without mutant abilities. The two become intimate and Hawkeye then leaves Wanda to her normal life.[70] Returning to the United States, Hawkeye learns about the assassination of Captain America. He confronts Tony Stark, who then offers Hawkeye the Captain America shield and costume to continue the legacy. Hawkeye is later inspired by the words of Kate Bishop, whom he met while hiding his identity, and rejects Stark's offer.[71]

Hawkeye returns to see Dr. Strange and meets the New Avengers. The team invites Hawkeye to join the team. Hawkeye accepts, and accompanies the team on a mission to Japan to rescue Echo. However, leaving behind his Hawkeye identity, Clint Barton takes on the disguise of Ronin.

UPDATE: Thanks to thepoey, we have a look at the remaining figures in the first wave of Hasbro 6" Avengers: Endgame basic figures. We showed you Ronin and War Machine earlier today and not we have looks at Iron Man, Captain America and Captain Marvel. These figures are apparently being found on the shelves of Target stores even though the figures are embargoed till March. That means you might see them on the shelf but if you try and check out with them, the system won't let you. A theme that has become all to common at mass retail stores with big blockbuster movie toys.

Avengers-Endgame-Basic-Wave-101.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Basic-Wave-102.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Basic-Wave-103.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Basic-Wave-104.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Basic-Wave-105.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Basic-Wave-106.jpg

3 hours ago, JayC said:

LOL, I gotta say the characters look pretty corny wearing those suits with their super hero masks. My guess in the movie they don't actually wear their masks when they use these suits.

It doesn't help that not everyone is wearing the suits. 

5 hours ago, leokearon said:

It doesn't help that not everyone is wearing the suits. 

Well they arent wearing them I dont think as like a team outfit. The suits I am guessing serve a specific purpose which I could only speculate about at this point and probably only worn for a short time in the movie and worn by just a few characters. Like we've seen so called promo art of Hulk wearing one of these things but I bet in the movie its Banner who wears it, not hulk. From a toy perspective I think Hasbro choose to do these outfits because it makes the figure stand out from their normal outfits which they have basically done many times already in figure form, and put their masks and helmets on them because kids dont want to play with figures that look like normal people. In the actual movie it will probably just be Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Thor and Bruce Banner who wear them, maybe Natasha to, without super hero outfits on underneath. That's my speculation at least.

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Well they arent wearing them I dont think as like a team outfit. The suits I am guessing serve a specific purpose which I could only speculate about at this point and probably only worn for a short time in the movie and worn by just a few characters. Like we've seen so called promo art of Hulk wearing one of these things but I bet in the movie its Banner who wears it, not hulk. From a toy perspective I think Hasbro choose to do these outfits because it makes the figure stand out from their normal outfits which they have basically done many times already in figure form, and put their masks and helmets on them because kids dont want to play with figures that look like normal people. In the actual movie it will probably just be Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Thor and Bruce Banner who wear them, maybe Natasha to, without super hero outfits on underneath. That's my speculation at least.

If it is something like the rumoured Quantum Suits, it is likely only a small group would be going back,. I would assume then the masks/helmets would be used to protect the wearer, but of course Cap does have skin exposed, so that wrecks that idea. While they would stand out a bit on the shelves but grey and black doesn't then to make exciting action figure colours

• 1 month later...