Disney Store Exclusive Captain Marvel Special Edition Doll

JayC

Austin gives us a heads up about a new MCU Marvel based exclusive doll that is being sold as a Disney Store exclusive. It's Captain Marvel and right now she is available on the DisneyUK website, though we do expect it to be released here in the US as well.

In collaboration with Marvel Studios, Disney Store is proud to introduce this Captain Marvel Special Edition Doll. The incredibly detailed doll features realistic, rooted hair, and Carol Danvers's classic costume.

The figure includes:

- Posable arms, legs and head
- Painted face
- Costume features moulded and fabric details
- Made from plastic
- Doll: H26 x W7 x D4cm approx

We saw them do something similar with the Black Panther movie and their Shuri doll.

DisneyShop-Captain-Marvel-01.jpg

DisneyShop-Captain-Marvel-02.jpg

DisneyShop-Captain-Marvel-03.jpg

DisneyShop-Captain-Marvel-04.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I also collect dolls from Marvel, but the problem is that some exclusive dolls are costly to me, and I don't want to spend large amounts of money. But I can't help but buy them, too. And since I'm a fan of them, I have to find a way out of this situation. I can't brag, but I was probably lucky because I came across a company called wedding bobbleheads that makes custom dolls, so I order most of the dolls from them. But I also go to the stores and check if there's anything new. Because making an order is good, but buying something on the spot is even better.