A #NYTF19 Marvelous Contest For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS

JayC

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'm just trying my luck. I'm all the way out in South Africa I dream about making it to the SDCC or to NY toy fair, I have to be content with the coverage on YouTube, shoutout to Shart for always giving great reviews and to Pixel Dan for taking me back to my childhood with MOTU toy line. BBTS is my go to store for getting great figures shipped all the way to Africa and with the Rand Dollar exchange rate not being in my favor I could really use that sweet 100 dollar store cred. 

12 hours ago, ShieldAgent7 said:

I know I’m weird, but I almost feel guilty when I replace a figure I’ve had on my shelf for over ten years with an updated version.  Oh well, getting ready to do it again...Beast, Gambit, Forge

It's not weird at all mah dude, it's hard to replace a figure that you've had for that long with a new one, especially if it's a figure you really like. But then again it's nice to change things up once in a while.

13 hours ago, ShieldAgent7 said:

I know I’m weird, but I almost feel guilty when I replace a figure I’ve had on my shelf for over ten years with an updated version.  Oh well, getting ready to do it again...Beast, Gambit, Forge

Heh, I thought it was just me! I have a really eclectic display these days, though - Marvel, DC, Neca, whatever, they all are mixing it up together because I don't have the room to have dedicated shelves for each. So I just shuffle the older versions somewhere else and call it a day. (Note: if I ever posted a pic of my display, I think I'd be able to hear the collective screams of terror coming from all over the world, lol. Ah well! :wink: )

Like everyone else... I would like to win.!!  
Yes,  these Marvel Legends figures are really 'awesome'... such a tribute to the Marvel Super-heroes.
I especially love the latest offerings:  The Mighty Thor, ... The Captain America, ... The New Hulk... and I'll get the new IronMan... !!  Really Great figures.!! 
I also, will get the Classic Loki ... and many others...!! 
So winning this contest would really help ANY of us out... who love these figures.!! 
Fingers crossed...!!!Dziw074WkAEQmmc.thumb.jpg.9f518bcf83f3e8b8a021de2d3253c578.jpgDziwzoUWsAAT9kb.thumb.jpg.4f636c36f9d2e922f14bf8a7f7efafa4.jpg51970220_322397915078553_5048993399458234368_n.thumb.jpg.3bd186d4492e9ab7da3f64749505b505.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nickl said:

My birthday is on Saturday so it would be pretty good to win I like the look of that 9 inch DC collectibles Batman figure

Happy early birthday! I'm trying hard to resist that Batman but I really do like it, too. :cool:

Forgot to mention earlier but I shared this on my Twitter, as well. Good luck to all! 

Yo, I just got into collecting Marvel legengs figures and bought my first batch from BBTS as they are the only store that sends them out to Africa with the cheapest rates and in very good condition. Marvel legends are not readily available in South Africa so getting hold of them is a bit tricky and expensive. I got first vintage wave and I love them if you give me that 100 dollar price I would get the second wave. Make a boy's dream come true.