Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Bellow a gallery of all Marvel Legends reveals from today's event

IMG_2692__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2693__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2694__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_2695__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2711__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2712__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2713__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2696__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2697__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2698__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2699__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2704__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2705__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2708__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2709__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2700__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2701__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2702__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2703__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2706__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2707__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2806__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2807__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2810__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2811__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2716__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2717__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2720__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2721__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2722__scaled_600 (1).jpg

IMG_2722__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2718__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2719__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2725__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2726__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2727__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2728__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2715__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2729__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2730__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2731__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2840__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2841__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2845__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2843__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2844__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2819__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2820__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2821__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2822__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2828__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2829__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2830__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2833__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2832__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2835__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2836__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2837__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2847__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2838__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2846__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2714__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2723__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2724__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2802__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2803__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2801__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2757__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2758__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2759__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2823__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2826__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2831__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2824__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2825__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2817__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2818__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2834__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2735__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2736__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2737__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2738__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2741__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2742__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600 (1).jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600 (2).jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600 (3).jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2740__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2743__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2744__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2745__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2746__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2747__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2748__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2749__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2750__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2752__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2766__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2753__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2754__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2755__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2756__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2763__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2764__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2765__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2767__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2768__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2769__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2765__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2770__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2771__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2772__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2786__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2760__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2761__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2762__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2775__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2774__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2777__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2778__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2779__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2790__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2789__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2782__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2783__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2784__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2785__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2780__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2781__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2787__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2791__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2792__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2793__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2797__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2798__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2799__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2816__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2794__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2795__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2796__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2814__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2800__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2808__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2804__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2805__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2812__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2813__scaled_600.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man it is a great time to be an xmen fan and a marvel legends fan. There is a plethora of stuff I cant wait for that they showed. Those 2 packs with Classic Colossus and Juggernaut, The HULK w FA Wolverine... By far has to be the best Hulk theyve made to date. Im even willing to bet better than faceoff hulk from tb. The family matters pack is extremely impressive too. A new nightcrawler! and flipping Silver Samurai!! So good. And that Sinister is astounding. Perfect everything. The tb version was awesome but this one easily dethrones it. Classic Dazzler and more Xforce with boom boom and cannonball. Hydro man looks great but is he the BAF?!? does he come with regular arms? And the Scorpion is nice but I hate the version where his face is painted too. It always confused me and looks dumb compared to the original where his chin and mouth are actually unpainted and exposed. Hopefully they do a variant in that design. Ive been waiting for a  doppleganger fig for a while but this one does not impress. That head looks really weird and off and the feet look goofy. I will most likely pick him up at some point but not right away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even with the face paint, Scorpion is a must have just because of the bendy wire tail. Time to take all the old Hasbro and toybiz figs off the shelf, especially Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Cannonball, and Mr. Sinister. Silver Samurai, Colossus, Hulk, and Juggy look incredible as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is a wide variety to choose from here. Action figure buffet. That Magneto 3 pack is great. the MJ figure is awesome. Shuri for sure. Been waiting for an Executioner figure forever. Wonder if Cannonball and Hydorman come with legs? Don't recognize the serpent society guy in blue and purple but will probably get him. Korvus glaive and Ebony maw are a must have. Excuse me, in need a drink of water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shazam71069 said:

Even with the face paint, Scorpion is a must have just because of the bendy wire tail. Time to take all the old Hasbro and toybiz figs off the shelf, especially Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Cannonball, and Mr. Sinister. Silver Samurai, Colossus, Hulk, and Juggy look incredible as well

the thing is that the green face is more accurate to the classic design then open mask version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, silverback said:

Wow, this is a wide variety to choose from here. Action figure buffet. That Magneto 3 pack is great. the MJ figure is awesome. Shuri for sure. Been waiting for an Executioner figure forever. Wonder if Cannonball and Hydorman come with legs? Don't recognize the serpent society guy in blue and purple but will probably get him. Korvus glaive and Ebony maw are a must have. Excuse me, in need a drink of water.

cannonball we are not sure of but that Hydro man leg things are snap on parts/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FA Scorpion had the open mouth mask, then the 80s-90s version had the Green face look, hopefully he comes with the alternate FA head sculpt, if not, it's OK as either of the 2 versions was my most wanted looks & not some mashup crab looking creature crap or however the heck he looks now in the Marvel NOW universe. Classics are always the best!  Serpent society fig is Rock Python, he's one of the heavy hitters of the Society as he has rock hard skin & super strength.

 

That 3 pack of Mags/Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch is a dream come true for me as those are the 3 most iconic & favorite looks of mine & was praying they didn't give Pietro the FA Green/White costume that was his attire as a villain with the BOEM. Hasbro should save that look for a future wave that includes an all new Blob as the BAF.  The powder Blue/White costume makes him perfect for my classic Avengers lineup. I'm also stoked that they made a Julia Carpenter Spiderwoman to put in the west coast Avengers lineup!  We still are in need of a comic classic based War machine, Falcon, Yellowjacket, Starfox, classic Herc & 80s Photon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

& not some mashup crab looking creature crap or however the heck he looks now 

You wanna know what does the Scorpion currently look like right now at this precise moment?

MacDonald_Gargan_(Earth-616)_from_Amazin

Funny, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad, still glad they gave us his more classic look & not some creepy looking fang face.  But don't act like they also haven't messed with his classic look & given him some mutated crap looking app in the past few yrs cuz I've seen it. Though nothing could ever beat the POS Transformer looking Rhino that Fox gave us in their last Spidey movie before Disney took it over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 2:29 PM, FASVB said:

Bellow a gallery of all Marvel Legends reveals from today's event

IMG_2692__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2693__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2694__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_2695__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2711__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2712__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2713__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2696__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2697__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2698__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2699__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2704__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2705__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2708__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2709__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2700__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2701__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2702__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2703__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2706__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2707__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2806__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2807__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2810__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2811__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2716__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2717__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2720__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2721__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2722__scaled_600 (1).jpg

IMG_2722__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2718__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2719__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2725__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2726__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2727__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2728__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2715__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2729__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2730__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2731__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2840__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2841__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2845__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2843__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2844__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2819__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2820__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2821__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2822__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2828__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2829__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2830__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2833__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2832__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2835__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2836__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2837__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2847__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2838__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2846__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2714__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2723__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2724__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2802__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2803__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2801__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2757__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2758__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2759__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2823__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2826__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2831__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2824__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2825__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2817__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2818__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2834__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2735__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2736__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2737__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2738__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2741__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2742__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600 (1).jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600 (2).jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600 (3).jpg

IMG_2739__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2740__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2743__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2744__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2745__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2746__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2747__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2748__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2749__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2750__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2752__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2766__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2753__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2754__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2755__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2756__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2763__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2764__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2765__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2767__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2768__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2769__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2765__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2770__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2771__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2772__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2786__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2760__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2761__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2762__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2775__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2774__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2777__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2778__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2779__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2790__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2789__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2782__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2783__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2784__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2785__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2780__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2781__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2787__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2791__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2792__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2793__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2797__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2798__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2799__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2816__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2794__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2795__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2796__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2814__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2800__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2808__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2804__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2805__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2812__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_2813__scaled_600.jpg

never in a mililno years did i think I'd see a Hydroman figure and compliment hwo amazing his hair looks lol... I swear this batch of Hasbro figures jsut feels like a leap forward...in personality-infusion, in styling, coloring......variety..everything. I'm very very impressed and so pleased, ...and I never knew how much I wanted an Ant Man hat I could wear till i saw it!...so far the WW2 Ultimate Cap / motorcycle is a lock for buying, as is Citizen V, that Julie Carpenter Spider-woman is terrific, and the updates to the ToyBiz X-men are an unfair push on my nostalgia buttons.......ok, i really do want them all.. food, who needs food!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gmen4ever said:

Not bad, still glad they gave us his more classic look & not some creepy looking fang face.  But don't act like they also haven't messed with his classic look & given him some mutated crap looking app in the past few yrs cuz I've seen it. Though nothing could ever beat the POS Transformer looking Rhino that Fox gave us in their last Spidey movie before Disney took it over.

I just found it funny that you pondered about what Scorpion might be wearing right now, and he happens to be back in the classic costume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll give you that it's classic looking but not the face & is that even Mac Gargan cuz last I heard, Marvel had him fused/merged with the VENOM symbiote or some such nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

I'll give you that it's classic looking but not the face & is that even Mac Gargan cuz last I heard, Marvel had him fused/merged with the VENOM symbiote or some such nonsense.

Scorpion hasn't been bonded to the Venom symbiote for nine whole years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, galahad33 said:

never in a mililno years did i think I'd see a Hydroman figure and compliment hwo amazing his hair looks lol... I 

He's so purty!

I might pick up that Hydroman and use his head for a Toad custom.

Love that art style!

Now compare that to the Eddie Brock head! lol

toad.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ADour said:

Scorpion hasn't been bonded to the Venom symbiote for nine whole years.

Well that should tell you how long I've been away from Marvel comics. So is Mac Gargan Scorpion again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gmen4ever said:

Well that should tell you how long I've been away from Marvel comics. So is Mac Gargan Scorpion again?

Affirmative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to know. Now we need a re-do of classic Tarantula. One TB or Hasbro did a while back was a tiny midget!  Just put him on the Sunfire buck & we are good to go!

Tarantula-Anton Rodriquez.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unknown.png 

Weird that they're not in this gallery (and I only managed to get a good look at them in JayC's video), but I gotta commend again the Iron Man MK L / Iron Spider 2-pack. Finally they did these figures justice. I can only hope the Iron Man comes with plenty of accesories. He's already coming with the dual cannons, support blasters and a shield, but I'm really expecting him to come with the hand and armguard cannons, since those two seem to be the most iconic modifications for the suit, and they've been the base accessories for other MK L figures like the Hot Toys, S.H.Figuarts and Marvel Select figures.

I feel like my biggest take-away from the MCU reveals are not the reveals themselves but the fact that Hasbro is opening up to the creation of figures of secondary characters and they're still revisiting older films like the first Cap movie, so I'm still holding out for a Marvel Legends of Whiplash, a revisited Iron Monger and pretty much any other supporting character and antagonist.

I'm not a big X-Men fan so the only kind of comment I could make is that I wish they'd put some of that plastic to use in figures from other corners of the Marvel Universe. I hate to sound negative, but I do feel like Hasbro is neglecting other families of characters in favor of the X-Men, Spider-Man and the Avengers (though the latter is more like a catch-all umbrella).

I should cap off with something more positive. Those figures of the Big Three look awesome and at the very least Iron Man and Cap are must-haves for me. Also, Infamous Iron Man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the best reveals I have personally ever seen at any event. I want almost every single comic figure they showed. It's like Hasbro decided to go ahead and fill out my entire Top 20 Most Wanted list this year. Thanks Hasbro!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was very impressed by all the classic comic character reveals. I just hope that in the same way Hasbro is sneaking in a different member of the serpent society, they need to start doing the same with other members of teams such as Alpha Flight, Squadron Supreme, Imperial Guard , Masters of evil, & how bout some love for the Starjammers? The buck for a Chod is there with Abomination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely some must haves here. Some maybes and some "No's". I'm kind of annoyed that several of the figures I want are in 2-packs with figures I have absolutely no desire for, but that's how they make money. The same way I always want the BAF, but only like 2-3 out of the figures of the wave. I strongly prefer the comic versions of the characters but still buy any characters that haven't been made before. Happy to get Boom Boom and a different Cannonball, but still want to see New Mutants Sunspot, Wolfsbane and Karma. Also, another Thor set would be easy: Thunderstrike, Heimdall, Hogun, Fandral, Volstagg, Kurse and a new Frost Giant BAF. That is long overdue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The X-Men presence was awesome. I think they might be trying to tie up a lot of loose ends before they weave them into the MCU and the waves get movie heavy. Similarly as the Avengers arches start to wrap up I move they start to get some more comic representation. There's still a ton of back log characters waiting in the wings (literally, where is Falcon?). I personally was hoping for some more representation from the New Warriors or maybe some Runaways. Maybe some characters from the FF a little. I understand it may take some time and space to slip these characters in, but guys like Bobby Baldwin or Karolina Dean should be easy enough to do as space fillers for some of the smaller waves. I know I keep harping how weak the Captain Marvel wave was but there's no reason America Chavez or Blue Marvel couldnta made it in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disappointed that Cannonball is supposedly not coming with legs, according to TheFwoosh guys who were at Toy Fair. Hasbro people said so at the presentation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is an amazing amount of what looks to be very awesome figures! It's going to be tough to prioritize! :ohmy: I know I definitely would like to pick up Hercules, Steve & Peggy, Blink, Nightcrawler and Emma but there are just sooo many more that I'd love to have to fill in my collection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man am I gonna  be broke this year! so much great stuff coming out. Cant wait for 80 years of Marvel figures! I wonder why they are not doing anymore 12 inch figures. I loved those!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE