FASVB

Hasbro is  really producing some great stuff again this yr by the looks of things but im still TICKED OFF that they dropped the ball on HERCULES as far as his scale size goes! Hes my 2nd fav charscter in comicdome and ive been waiting for a reboot from Hasbro since the 1st one and it appears from reviews that they didnt make him to be tall enough or as massive enough to be on the same scale as Thor or Aries. (Alltho both of those characters last comicbook versions were a little too big scale size). They can make ANOTHER juggernaught, Colossus, more Wolverines, Iron mans, but how bout a decsent Hercules?!(i get it...those characters sell more than Herc). I THINK YOU OWE US HERCULES FANS to Vindicate this huge flaw Hasbro! And instead of making ANOTHER spiderman...how bout making Hercules in his Green 'H' chest harness look to make amends to us! Heres to Herculeeeees for the MCU!!!!!!

20190217_034538.thumb.png.6048e89bdb5f76d96600540dd0ed4977.pngHasbro is  really producing some great stuff again this yr by the looks of things but im still TICKED OFF that they dropped the ball on HERCULES as far as his scale size goes! Hes my 2nd fav charscter in comicdome and ive been waiting for a reboot from Hasbro since the 1st one and it appears from reviews that they didnt make him to be tall enough or as massive enough to be on the same scale as Thor or Aries. (Alltho both of those characters last comicbook versions were a little too big scale size). They can make ANOTHER juggernaught, Colossus, more Wolverines, Iron mans, but how bout a decsent Hercules?!(i get it...those characters sell more than Herc). I THINK YOU OWE US HERCULES FANS to Vindicate this huge flaw Hasbro! And instead of making ANOTHER spiderman...how bout making Hercules in his Green 'H' chest harness look to make amends to us! Heres to Herculeeeees for the MCU!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Jmo said:

20190217_034538.thumb.png.6048e89bdb5f76d96600540dd0ed4977.pngHasbro is  really producing some great stuff again this yr by the looks of things but im still TICKED OFF that they dropped the ball on HERCULES as far as his scale size goes! Hes my 2nd fav charscter in comicdome and ive been waiting for a reboot from Hasbro since the 1st one and it appears from reviews that they didnt make him to be tall enough or as massive enough to be on the same scale as Thor or Aries. (Alltho both of those characters last comicbook versions were a little too big scale size). They can make ANOTHER juggernaught, Colossus, more Wolverines, Iron mans, but how bout a decsent Hercules?!(i get it...those characters sell more than Herc). I THINK YOU OWE US HERCULES FANS to Vindicate this huge flaw Hasbro! And instead of making ANOTHER spiderman...how bout making Hercules in his Green 'H' chest harness look to make amends to us! Heres to Herculeeeees for the MCU!!!!!!

I'm with  you on wanting that 80s "H-harness Heck but not on wanting him bigger in hgt. Herc is 6'5, not 7'5, why would you want him towering over Cap who at 6'2 is just 3 inches shorter than Herc. Mass wise, yeah, he could stand to be a tad bit thicker. I'm already beginning to notice that Hasbro, once  again, put Thor on some an over sized scale that makes him close to 7' tall & a full head bigger than he should be. Thor is 6'6, he should be half a head taller than Cap. 

Gladiator is 6'6, but that classic Thor figure looks like it will tower over the Gladiator figure. 

Thor & Herc should only be a half head bigger than Cap/Ironman/Vision/Hawkeye as those characters range from 6'2 to 6'3. Neither of them should be a full head taller as that would make them both 483260493_CapThorIronManfeatured_photo_gallery.thumb.jpg.b5346b22417f3a90fcbc7b30db2d0066.jpg185551883_Avengers1.thumb.jpg.2663cc573c1f18df2d55228a8b9454e7.jpg1965367330_Avengersbig3.thumb.jpg.25291edd93b1da134d79613cb4234d4b.jpg1912489488_HerculesCaptainAmerica.thumb.jpg.b1ec5b9b77e81eceb690f4db7df092c0.jpg7 footers.

2 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

I'm with  you on wanting that 80s "H-harness Heck but not on wanting him bigger in hgt. Herc is 6'5, not 7'5, why would you want him towering over Cap who at 6'2 is just 3 inches shorter than Herc. Mass wise, yeah, he could stand to be a tad bit thicker. I'm already beginning to notice that Hasbro, once  again, put Thor on some an over sized scale that makes him close to 7' tall & a full head bigger than he should be. Thor is 6'6, he should be half a head taller than Cap. 

Gladiator is 6'6, but that classic Thor figure looks like it will tower over the Gladiator figure. 

Thor & Herc should only be a half head bigger than Cap/Ironman/Vision/Hawkeye as those characters range from 6'2 to 6'3. Neither of them should be a full head taller as that would make them both 483260493_CapThorIronManfeatured_photo_gallery.thumb.jpg.b5346b22417f3a90fcbc7b30db2d0066.jpg185551883_Avengers1.thumb.jpg.2663cc573c1f18df2d55228a8b9454e7.jpg1965367330_Avengersbig3.thumb.jpg.25291edd93b1da134d79613cb4234d4b.jpg1912489488_HerculesCaptainAmerica.thumb.jpg.b1ec5b9b77e81eceb690f4db7df092c0.jpg7 footers.

I'm disappointed Hasbro regressed back to making Thor way too big. I know the BiB posse thinks this is great (as they couldn't care less about accurate scaling), but it's just ridiculous! Thor is going to be taller/larger than Beta Ray Bill (Who's 6'7 to Thor's 6'6), and will TOWER over Hercules and Iron Man (In armor, Stark is 6'6. Do NOT play the "well he's drawn" card. That's an artist's opinion expressed through art. Iron Man, like Thor...is listed at 6'6.  Out of armor, he's 6'1 so the majority of the pics shown IM too short). He's bigger 9-3 o'clock, not 12-6) That figure looks larger than Colossus (7'5) and AS large as the Hulk (I guess the BiB's remedy for that is "make Hulk bigger". Geez).

This was an incredible, almost frustratingly rich assortment of figures. I've already pre-ordered the Quicksilver & Magneto & Scarlet Witch 3-pack. The other priorities for me are:

1. Wolverine & Hulk 2-pack -- don't need another Wolverine and don't like that mask, but I NEED that Hulk.

2. Colossus & Juggernaut 2-pack

3.  Thor -- he looks a bit too tall, but that's not a deal breaker

4. Iron Man -- I don't like the head they have in the pictures, but the alternate helmet in the package looks good

5. Nightcrawler

6. Scorpion

7. Hydro-Man

8. Spider-Woman

9. Classic Loki

10. Living Laser

Is Hasbro releasing Ironman in 2 different color schemes? He's sporting the Alex Ross Red/Gold in the loose pics but in package, I've seen him in his classic red/Yellow colors along with the great Bob Layton looking helmet & a great comic  Tony Stark head sculpt.  

Shame that I'm gonna have to do some customizing surgery on that Thor to get him in proper scale to his fellow Avengers. Does Hasbro not know he's 6'6 in the comics? They keep making him like he's a 7 footer!  And sorry, From the 60s to the 90s , Ironman was never depicted as being as tall as Thor .  6'2, 6'3 is what I always saw him drawn as by  all the great Marvel artists of the 60s thru 90s. The MCU IM movie in 08' is what started this "he's 6'6 in armor. Funny cuz when standing next to Cap in the films, he sure doesn't tower over Cap who's 6'2. nor did he look as tall as Hemsworth who's 6'3 & probably 6'5 sporting the boots. The classic Bronze age armor is form fitting, almost like a second skin that hardens to a steel hard consistency while still being supple, if that  makes any sense. So no, IM in the Bronze age classic red/yellow armor is not 6'6. Maybe in his newer MCU based armors he is, but not in the classic comic based armors.  Those were all pretty skin tight.  So even that new classic armor IM that's coming out looks a bit on the tall side as he seems to tower over the chainmail Cap fig. Great, more custom surgery I gotta perform to get him down to proper scale.  Hawkeye is 6'3, the master, George Perez was a stickler for drawing all his characters in their proper hgts, so give IM a 6'3 hgt in that BA armor. That's the tallest I'll give him wearing that suit of armor. 

Ironman & Hawkeye George Perez.jpg

iron-man-classic-armor up.jpg

Ironman unmasked in hall of armors.jpg

Love all the MCU stuff, even the Corvus/Loki set. I’ve been wanting the green suit for a while. Same with Shuri, it’s about time we got her. They’ve fixed Iron Man, Spidey and Thanos, so we just need accurate Cap and Cull Obsidian now lol. I’ll probably only get Silver Samurai from the vintage wave, as the rest are just alt costumes. I wonder what the other two figures are. I’m torn on the 80th wave. I’m definitely getting all the MCU stuff, and the comic stuff looks incredible, but that’s a lot of money. Maybe if they go on sale, except for the Hulk set.

19 hours ago, ADour said:

I'm not a big X-Men fan so the only kind of comment I could make is that I wish they'd put some of that plastic to use in figures from other corners of the Marvel Universe. I hate to sound negative, but I do feel like Hasbro is neglecting other families of characters in favor of the X-Men, Spider-Man and the Avengers (though the latter is more like a catch-all umbrella).

They're just making up for lost time with the X-Men. Other than a hard-to-find Toys 'R Us exclusive wave, there were 14 Infinite series waves before we saw any X-Men. And then they got one wave per year for two years before they started getting peppered into Deadpool waves and getting spin-off stuff and exclusives. There's honestly not much in the Marvel Universe that couldn't be grouped with Avengers, Spider-Man, or X-Men. I guess the Inhumans could use more love? What stuff would you like to see more of? I actually think they've been doing a decent job sneaking the weird stuff into the big three lines.

23 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

He's so purty!

I might pick up that Hydroman and use his head for a Toad custom.

Love that art style!

Now compare that to the Eddie Brock head! lol

toad.jpg

That is on purpose. That is the penciler. Typical Todd McFarlane artwork. JayC mantioned in his coverage I guess

8 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

This was an incredible, almost frustratingly rich assortment of figures. I've already pre-ordered the Quicksilver & Magneto & Scarlet Witch 3-pack. The other priorities for me are:

1. Wolverine & Hulk 2-pack -- don't need another Wolverine and don't like that mask, but I NEED that Hulk.

Come on! That one is his first appearance. That one is a classic.  So Is see you are not the biggest Logan fan.