Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch Family Matters 3-Pack with Magneto, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch Amazon Exclusive Up For Pre-Order

FASVB

Another store exclusive just slipped and this time was the long time rumored 3-pack featuring Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in their classic uniforms. This was first teased by hasbro a while back when they have showed an unpainted Pietro head and Magneto's helmet. This pack will cost $59.99 and is available now for pre-order on Amazon.

Figures will come with several accessories, like running hands for Quicksilver, magnetic effects, alternated head for Magneto and some hex effects for Wanda. Nothing really new, but it is always nice when Hasbro includes these. 

81cGZktQWrL._SL1500_.jpg

71AC6r+tCKL._SL1500_.jpg

81Q6sF4wgiL._SL1500_.jpg

71ixfxn9lPL._SL1500_.jpg

It was idiotic of the MCU to mess with the mutants of the comic verse. Calling them "gifted", like mutant is a dirty word. Then again in this new PC world we live in, that might offend real mutants, wherever they are hiding.  Just finished pre-ordering this set as it comes out in July.  Took Hasbro long enough to finally give us the 3 definitive versions of these 3 awesome characters. My classic 70s-80s Avengers shelf is gonna look great in 2019.  Still need classic versions of Yellowjacket, Falcon, Warmachine, Hercules, Wonderman & Thanos little bro, Starfox.  Some more classic members of the Masters of evil are needed as well. Mr Hyde, Moonstone, Blackout, & plz re-do the wrecking crew on some scale accurate bucks as those giant monstrosities are on  a POS outta scale & outdated buck. Hasbro really phoned it in with them & they deserve better!

ok so for fun, I checked out the X-men Legends: Magento figure....see if this was very similar... and it's not even close! this one radiates so much more aggression, rage and power...outstanding face work here....... Quicksilver and Scarlet seem fine...solid costumes but sorta dull  / lifeless expressions.. 'not sure I'd call this a mus have overall, but boy does that Magneto make it close..

This is literally the first time ive preordered a figure before... this set looks really nice. kind of sad they reused the prev mags body buuuuut it looks really good how they set him up and ive so desperately needed a good magneto. Also that scarlet witch is impressive. She looks like a custom, in a good way. and Quicksilver is ok.. average.. but a necessary addition. 

Also just to let you all know, the XMEN Caliban wave is up for preorder on amazon. I decided to do that as well since i dont want to go hunting for the key characters that will be gone everywhere or price jacked to hell. 

2 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

It was idiotic of the MCU to mess with the mutants of the comic verse. Calling them "gifted", like mutant is a dirty word. Then again in this new PC world we live in, that might offend real mutants, wherever they are hiding.  Just finished pre-ordering this set as it comes out in July.  Took Hasbro long enough to finally give us the 3 definitive versions of these 3 awesome characters. My classic 70s-80s Avengers shelf is gonna look great in 2019.  Still need classic versions of Yellowjacket, Falcon, Warmachine, Hercules, Wonderman & Thanos little bro, Starfox.  Some more classic members of the Masters of evil are needed as well. Mr Hyde, Moonstone, Blackout, & plz re-do the wrecking crew on some scale accurate bucks as those giant monstrosities are on  a POS outta scale & outdated buck. Hasbro really phoned it in with them & they deserve better!

You don't need to go into yet another mindless "ugh PC ugh SWJ" rant. The MCU simply couldn't call them mutants because the term "mutant" is copyrighted by Marvel Entertainment, so when they licensed the cinematic rights of the X-Men to Fox (something that Fox will still hold until the merger comes through), that included the term "mutant."

Freakin awesome set!! I'm really happy that Hasbro is still going with the classic cannon of them all being family I'd stopped reading comics when Marvel starting getting ridiculous with all their retconning and back from the dead scenarios. Thank you Hasbro for keepin it real! 

Any how, this is an Amazon US exclusive? Anyone have the link?

They need to release the rest of the members of the original BoEM though and give us a Master Mind and a new version of Toad. It would be even better if they released both versions of Master Mind, his normal appearance and then his Jason Wynegard look, like when he was part of the Hellfire Club. And speaking of the Hellfire Club, when are we going to see any of those figures? I want both the Inner Circle Members as well as the Guards - maybe another two pack like the Aim and Hydra goons. 

5 hours ago, ADour said:

You don't need to go into yet another mindless "ugh PC ugh SWJ" rant. The MCU simply couldn't call them mutants because the term "mutant" is copyrighted by Marvel Entertainment, so when they licensed the cinematic rights of the X-Men to Fox (something that Fox will still hold until the merger comes through), that included the term "mutant."

I agree with ADour here. Didn't Fox go so far to get the courts involved as soon as it was revealed Wanda and Pietro were going to be in the MCU? One of the unfortunate side effects of Fox having the rights to X-Men.

44 minutes ago, BludChylde said:

I agree with ADour here. Didn't Fox go so far to get the courts involved as soon as it was revealed Wanda and Pietro were going to be in the MCU? One of the unfortunate side effects of Fox having the rights to X-Men.

I doubt they went to court since Marvel Studios was allowed to use Wanda and Pietro, but they did make the dick move of shoving Quicksilver into _X-Men: Days of Future Past_ at the last second only so they would use the character first.

Love this set!

Too many people missed out on the TRU exclusive wave Magneto, and the last one we got was an okay filler, but this one hits the spot!

We've also been needing a new version of Quicksilver. The old one isn't terrible, but it didn't fit in so good with the more modern era Hasbro stuff. So, I'm happy to see him! (And God knows he had to be one of the easiest figures to make!)

The real gem of this set for me is the Scarlet Witch! Wow! I love how she turned out! Love that hair!! (Hasbro has been slowly stepping up their hair sculpt game on their female figures for a while now. Maybe seeing some of those amazing hair sculpts on custom figures got them to step it up a little.)

I think Wanda and Pietro will be going in my Avengers display and I'll obviously stick Magneto with my X-Men villains.

On 2/16/2019 at 4:42 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Nice!

She looks good in the packaged image but is it just me or is Wanda's head too small?

It might be all the sculpted hair around her face that is making her head look “small” in comparison to her body.

I ‘m just glad that they got rid of the heels that made the last version hard to pose!