#NYTF19 - Hasbro Marvel Legends Panel

FASVB

The Hasbro Marvel portion of the panel begins from the New York Toy Fair. 

No images or photos are allowed from the presentation but we will have images up from the showroom soon.

Dwight and Ryan are heading this part.

80th Anniversary for Marvel Comics.

Super Hero Adventures all new Mega Might and Mega Mini figures.

Captain Marvel full line of fashion dolls and role play as well as Legends.

No Avengers: Endgame news today.

Marvel Legends News begins.

Black Panther wave 2 out now.
Premium Role Play, the new helmet is Ant-Man. 2 LED light modes and adjustable fit.

New Rider Series is Classic Ultimates WWII Captain America with shield and helmet and WWII Motorcycle.

Spider-Man wave 2 will have Far From Home Spider-Man and Spider-Man Stealth Suit. Spider Woman in black and white Julia Carpenter, Doppelgangers Spider-Man, Hydroman with removable puddle feet and alternate water arms. Scorpion with 13" bendy wire tail and new sculpt. More to come for wave 2 later in the year.

Avengers Wave 1 will have Citizen V, Living Laser, Hercules and Nighthawk and Infinity War Ebony Maw plus some Endgame figures.

Avengers Wave 2 will be Classic Loki, Beta-Ray Bull and Union Jack, Rock Python and Shuri from Black Panther movie.

Infamous Iron Man coming to Walgreens. Emma Frost in black will be released at Walgreens. Loki IW and Corvus Glaive will be a Walmart 2 Pack.

Target Exclusive Black Suit Spider-Man and Kraven Last Hunt 2-Pack and MJ with Spider-Man (wearing yellow jacket).

Amazon 3-Pack will have X-Men of Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

80th Anniversary Sub line will have 5 items - 1st App Wolverine and Hulk 2-Pack which will be Fan Channel exclusive, X-Men Juggernaut vs Colossus in classic costume, Alex Ross Captain America, Thor and Iron Man. Cap will be Walmart and have sculpted chainmail, alternate head, Iron Man will have alternate head. Thor is Classic one.
Captain America MCU from First Avenger Cap and Peggy 2-pack will be Amazon exclusive.

New Hela with hand catch Thor's hammer and Scourge 2-Pack from Thor Ragnarok. Grandmaster and Korg will also be released as a 2-Pack.

Iron Spider and new Iron Man with floating Cannons and blasters 2-Pack 

Ghost and Luis Ant-Man and the Wasp 2-Pack

X-Men Toy Biz Vintage wave with new figures. Cyclops X-Factor, Patch (Wolverine), Silver Samurai, Dazzler in Blue Outfit.

X-Force, Boom Boom with gum, Guardian, Cannonball with blast effect, Mr. Sinister, Nightcrawler with open and closed mouth heads.

Panel ends, images will be added soon. Head over to JediInsider.com for the Star Wars portion which is next.

I’m happy with all this news, but I’m scratching my head about a few things...

1) Why are they releasing Emma in her horrible black costume before they do a proper one in white? I’m still going to get her, but I hope a white version is coming soon.

2) Why on earth are Mr. Sinister, Nightcrawler, and Guardian in the X-Force vintage wave? I want all of them, but X-Force Vintage should have been Boom Boom (they got that right), Cannonball (got that right, too), Sunspot, Rictor, Warpath, and Feral or Moonstar.

3) X-Men Vintage would have been the perfect place for Jim Lee versions of Storm and Jean (on a current Hasbro buck), but I’m still happy with that lineup.

Im not complaining, I’m very happy, but just found those things to be a bit odd.

1 hour ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Yea the figures in that X-Force vintage wave is a head scratcher.

Too bad most of these X-men/X-related figures are vintage. Would've been nicer if they came with a BAF figure.

I'm not sure they ever actually confirmed that the X-Force wave was a vintage wave. I think that was a theory that started that just kinda stuck. Vintage waves are all repaints. Most of the X-Force wave are new.

BTW, who the hell knows what Fan Channel is?

29 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I'm not sure they ever actually confirmed that the X-Force wave was a vintage wave. I think that was a theory that started that just kinda stuck. Vintage waves are all repaints. Most of the X-Force wave are new.

BTW, who the hell knows what Fan Channel is?

I think it's supposed to be Etailers. They not out until fall so by then we will have more con so they will explain it more.

54 minutes ago, tarot said:

I think it's supposed to be Etailers. They not out until fall so by then we will have more con so they will explain it more.

I think that we will get a more clear idea about that soon enough. I hope either Jay or Shartimus got to interview Dwight and ask him. 

11 hours ago, Shadowcat said:

I’m happy with all this news, but I’m scratching my head about a few things...

1) Why are they releasing Emma in her horrible black costume before they do a proper one in white? I’m still going to get her, but I hope a white version is coming soon.

2) Why on earth are Mr. Sinister, Nightcrawler, and Guardian in the X-Force vintage wave? I want all of them, but X-Force Vintage should have been Boom Boom (they got that right), Cannonball (got that right, too), Sunspot, Rictor, Warpath, and Feral or Moonstar.

3) X-Men Vintage would have been the perfect place for Jim Lee versions of Storm and Jean (on a current Hasbro buck), but I’m still happy with that lineup.

Im not complaining, I’m very happy, but just found those things to be a bit odd.

I wouldn't be to hung over by Wave names, since they never accurate. Just treat it as another X-Men wave, which is what it is

16 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Good point about the X-Force wave. So perhaps the X-Force wave is the "second X-men wave" we've all heard rumours about? 

If so does that mean the BAF for X-Force is the previously-shown Wendigo? Or is Sinister the BAF?

I hope Mr. Sinister isn't the BAF. The competing site thinks that Wendigo is going to the BAF for that wave.  I hope so because I think the X-Force wave is kind of weak, including the BAF, aside from Nightcrawler and Mr. Sinister

Got my Most wanted from the 1st X-men Jubilee, Beast, Gambit, Weapon-X from Caliban wave preordered and Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch 3 pack Amazon Exclusive preordered. But I will be hunting a lot of what was revealed at NY Toyfair. Especially those 80th year 2 packs and single carded figures. What you guys looking forward to?

Hasbro is just gonna Cash in on popular characters in their non popular looks because they know we will buy them wishing for their most desired and sought after look. Rather than giving us what we want first and then try to cash in on an unpopular custome or look after they released the White Emma Frost look. But I’m in the same boat will but this Emma Frost but wanting a White Classic Emma Frost.

• 1 year later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:49 PM, TamaAK87 said:

Hasbro is just gonna Cash in on popular characters in their non popular looks because they know we will buy them wishing for their most desired and sought after look. Rather than giving us what we want first and then try to cash in on an unpopular custome or look after they released the White Emma Frost look. But I’m in the same boat will but this Emma Frost but wanting a White Classic Emma Frost.

I just hope that when Emma Frost is released, she's on a proper body mold, and not this spindly thing they've been using over the past few years. I passed on the black suit Walgreens release, not just because its not my fave look for her, but the body mold just doesn't look right. They really need to bring back the Gamorra/ Ms Marvel mold.

mlm(15).jpg