Spider-Man Legends Series 6" Symbiote Spider-Man & Kraven The Hunter Figure 2pk Target Exclusive Up For Pre-Order

FASVB

This two pack features Spider-Man and Kraven as they battle much like in the Kraven's Last Hunt storyline.

Unwittingly bonded with an alien symbiote, Spider-Man has the enhanced strength and abilities he needs to take on his deadly enemy, Kraven the Hunter.

These 6-inch Spider-Man and Kraven figures are highly articulated and feature comic-inspired designs, making them another worthy addition to the Marvel Legends Series. 

This Marvel Legends Series action figure 2-pack includes Spider-Man-inspired alternate head and hands and Kraven-inspired belt and rifle accessories.

They are up for pre-order now on the Target website and are slated to be released in end of April. 

20190217_103856.jpg

20190217_103901.jpg

I had planned to pre-order this yesterday when it was announced that it would be a Target exclusive. But I hesitated, because I wasn't sure I'd be around when the 2-pack ships in April and I thought I would want it shipped to a different store in a different state. Alas, while I'm checking and double-checking my schedule, the pre-orders sold out! 

Yeah this Kraven figure is more up my alley so I'll happily be replacing Rhino Wave Kraven with it. For surreeee*** gonna need to apply some zebra paint to his belt though. I imagine lots of folks will be doing the same. Maybe swap out his lower arms/hands too and throw some bare ones w/ zebra printed cuffs.

This set was perfect for inclusion with a copy of the book.... I'm all for sets just being sets, but in this case? it's such a specific name based on a classic, intense limited series...(c'mon Hasbro! Barnes and Noble sells it for $8 lol)....the context would have helped sell this more in a mass market retail chain like Target, I think anyway...but that siad, this set is fantastic...I really like Kraven's rifle being included and Peter's bruised face to reflect how physically, as much as psychologically, damaging this story is...this set is as well crafted and well thought as any Hasbro has produced.  'very good set to buy.

Initially, I pre-ordered the set but forgot that Kraven's facial expression was way too exaggerated for my tastes.  Cancelled and haven't looked back.  Btw, the Walmart Exclusive Loki and Corvius Glaive is up for preorder on Walmart's website.  That Amazson "Family Matters" 3-pack with Magneto looks absolutely fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...