Toy fair 2019 (figures I hope for)

Luka_the_savage

Also, i hope all the figures are separated when it comes to release dates, i dont have enough money to buy everything and if i wait to long it will be sold out and ill ahve to pay scalper prices, i really wanna preorder most of the figs but just too damn expensive. Ihope hasbro looks  into this and separates all the releases, i love the figs and the fact that they are releasing alot of them, but myy wallet doesnt.

18 minutes ago, Luka_the_savage said:

Really? Tarot, i heard there would be more figs or atleats more in depth looks at accecories and other parts of the figure (for example nightcralwer having threee heads, smiling screaming and calm emotionless head)

Yes toy fair is a trade event not a convention. All businesses usually only have one day of reveals

A couple figs i want are a classic or modern falcon (comic) because we havent gotten a good one for a while, it would be really awesome! Updated daredevil with different mold and more different headsculpts because i hate the old one. Re do luke cage cause the one in the defenders four pack is garbage imo and i really like the sdcc one but its too expensive. Comic war machine would be pretty cool too. A dr doom would be amazing! Not the half iron man, the real one! A mezco version would be amazing, but i think marvel legends can pull it off too.

16 hours ago, Luka_the_savage said:

Damn! Amazing toy fair so far! For the xmen i just really wanna see storm jim lee white/silver version, and updated jim lee jean grey (cause the old one is kinda garbage imo) apparently hasbros making two more vintage figures and i hope these two are the ones

I don't like her hands on the older Jean Grey figure. I would be ok with it if it had better female hands.