Most wanted characters in classic suits

stephengallacher2004

Well after the slew of classic costumes we're getting this year like the 40th anniversary figures, Colossus dazzler and nighcrawler, Jessica Drew Spiderwoman, etc.. were shown I guess im not looking for many in their classic costume anymore. Here's my list of characters Id like to see in a more classic costume.

Dr. Doom (though im betting hasbro is waiting for a f4 movie to come out so they can make a wave based on classic f4 characters and include Doom here)

Classic Vulture, Electro and Shocker (I like the electro and shocker figures we've gotten but Id rather have classic costumes of those two, and vulture is highly needed)

Classic Gwen Stacy

Classic Iceman (bald round head no spikes on body)

I also hope down the line they repaint that 40th anniversary Cap in a lighter blue color, and they give us a Storm in her Giant Size X-Men classic Costume (but Im wishing for a Jim Lee white costume first)

Thanos. I was mostly an X-Men reader back in the day but I did also read the Infinity Gauntlet, War and Crusade stories as well. So classic Thanos is something that piques my interest.

Isn't there a classics Venom in both the Absorbing Man and the recent Matt Gargon Venom BaF waves?

While not the most classic of costumes, I'd love to see all the X-Men in the blue and yellow uniform. The one that Forge and TAS Morph wear. It might have just been the artist, but every character I've seen in that costume looked pretty damn good. I had the old Toy Biz Wolverine, Forge, Banshee and Morph in that costume and wanted everyone in it as well.

echoing a few people here, Dr. Doom in a pristine classic costume, I'm thinking this, is a mandatory. Hopefully around the same time Marvel unrolls a summer or Fall event series with him as the lead bad AND Kevin Feige makes him the successor to Thanos as the central unstoppable villain of the MCU (he's a king like Black Panther but a magic wielder like Dr. Strange AND hates the FF; nothing but connections to the new heroes of the new MCU... He need to be universally loved! or feared. or both.)

Other than that, I'd love to see Quasar. Yep, Quasar. and Stingray. Two characters that have mayyyyybe a 2% chance....I doubt it, but I always really liked their costume designs and thought they'd make interesting, cool figures. Oh and I still want an original New Warriors SDCC box set.... c'mon, it's only 6 figures Hasbro, and you already have Night Thrasher!!

Classic/iconic looks I'd like that have not been announced so far:

Heroes

• The Falcon
  • Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)
  • She-Hulk
  • Doctor Strange
  • Hercules
  • Yellowjacket
  • Tigra
  • Wasp (another costume variant)
  • War Machine
  • Black Goliath
  • Adam Warlock
  • Gamora
  • Colleen Wing
  • Shang Chi
  • Storm (Dave Cockrum costume)
  • Kitty Pryde
  • Banshee (green and yellow)

Villains

• Doctor Doom
  • Ultron
  • Kang the Conquerer
  • Leader
  • Mole Man
  • Red Skull
  • Mephisto
  • Nightmare
  • Madame Masque
  • Executioner
  • Boomerang (purple and blue costume)
  • Zzzax

17 hours ago, Grahf said:

Thanos. I was mostly an X-Men reader back in the day but I did also read the Infinity Gauntlet, War and Crusade stories as well. So classic Thanos is something that piques my interest.

Isn't there a classics Venom in both the Absorbing Man and the recent Matt Gargon Venom BaF waves?

While not the most classic of costumes, I'd love to see all the X-Men in the blue and yellow uniform. The one that Forge and TAS Morph wear. It might have just been the artist, but every character I've seen in that costume looked pretty damn good. I had the old Toy Biz Wolverine, Forge, Banshee and Morph in that costume and wanted everyone in it as well.

Yes there is one but I meant on the new Omega Red mold