stephengallacher2004

Worst wave I can imagine? Hmm...

• Venom, who I don't care about
  • Carnage, who I don't care about
  • 2 more symbiote-based characters I don't care about
  • Typhoid Mary, but not how cool and crazy she looked in her first appearance
  • Spider-Ham, who can barely move
  • and yet another symbiote/Venom as the build-a-figure

Yeah, that would be terrible, in my opinion.

The south west Avengers aka Rangers

baf would be Armadillo 

Firebird

phantom rider

shooting star

texas twister

red wolf

scarett spider - the guy would turned down the offer to join the team before they could even finish asking if he would

Honestly I didn’t even know this was a thing until recently. I had to do some reading but seems like it would be a horrible selling wave if they tried it.

6 hours ago, ArSpathe99 said:

Imagine they could (I really don't know ir that would ve possible) release a whole movie wave of X-men: dark Phoenix. It would be a disaster since they Will be launching a whole Wave of movie characters that un due time Will be one of the worst superhero movies ever.

X-men movie toys are unlikely to be made as heroes all wearing black bodysuits don't sell well