Marvel Legends - What We Know After #NYTF 2019

JayC

I'm not a big fan of extra heads that are not too different from each other. For example that Jubilee head, it looks like both heads have removable sunglasses and Jubilee's expressions are identical. Is the only difference the gum? They should've given one of the heads a short bob-cut similar to her Generation X 'do. It's kinda nit-picky I know but it's a missed opportunity, IMO.

jubilee.png

Great coverage as usual, @JayC

There are a few points I'd like to comment on:

- I never considered Sinister or Hydro Man would be a BAF (actually Hydro Man could make sense what with interchangeable watery parts)

- Do we know if that shirt is removable on the 80th Anniversary Hulk?

- Colossus is listed as Jim Lee version, which is incorrect. He's in his Cockrum/Byrne costume. Did the Jim Lee categorization come from Hasbro or perhaps he was incorrectly named on social media sites?

Regardless, this year is going to be a strong year for Legends and look forward to picking up about twenty of them.

Also, are the around-the-eyes blast effect on the vintage wave Cyclops figure non removable for both of his interchangeable heads? 

If so, I'm surprised there hasn't been any criticism from fans. Having at least one head completely neutral seems like the better choice.

18 hours ago, joenubb said:

Also, are the around-the-eyes blast effect on the vintage wave Cyclops figure non removable for both of his interchangeable heads? 

If so, I'm surprised there hasn't been any criticism from fans. Having at least one head completely neutral seems like the better choice.

I have criticized the head. Especially since it looks like the second head has the effects, just smaller than on the main head. A head without the effects would be handy with those that don't have the room to have their figures all posed in action poses.

15 hours ago, CODERED said:

I don't get the complaining about the figure with no legs. It would be a little boring to just have it standing there instead of rocketing up or forward. 

Yes he looks cooler rocketing forward, but like I said for the above quote, the option is nice. If room doesn't allow for it, everyone standing in neutral poses while he rockets overhead looks off.

• 3 weeks later...