Who is a fairly obscure character you want a legend of?

Dabboi

7 minutes ago, batDan_11692 said:

X-Men animated series Morph. Or Master Mold as a baf. Or more Brotherhood of evil mutants characters, like Pyro and Avalanche.

Couldn't agree more. Morph would be great. There's also several characters that ToyBiz made in the 5" X-Men & X-Force lines I think would be cool in ML. Some that come to mind are Slayback, Commcast, Kane (with all sorts of interchangeable weapon hands) and I'd especially like some of the Cable variants like the orange and blue space armor. 

22 hours ago, Benn said:

Amelia Voght, Blindfold, Cypher, Destiny, Dr. Nemesis, Douglock, Dust, Frenzy, Masque, Phantazia, Revanche, Sage, Senyaka, Sugar Man, Tempus, Vanisher, and Zero.

I would love a Sugar Man, he would likely be done as a BAF however

2 hours ago, tarot said:

I would love them to do:

• Jim Hammond Human Torch
  • Spitfire
  • Pete Wisdom
  • The great lake avengers/

I they would ever do a Jim Hammond, they would need to do an Aarkus Vision. Or even the Blazing Skull. I would actually love an entire wave of Golden Age characters like them.

I would love to see:
The Original Human Torch,  ('Jim Hammond') 
Toro, ... 
maybe a 1940's Namor, The Sub-Mariner
Captain America ... and Bucky ...(ESPECIALLY Bucky) 
The Whizzer ... and 
Miss America.  (in other words... The All-Winners Squad.) 
Obscure... I would even like to see a Professor Horton figure... with a glass cylinder ... with 
a 'Flamed Off' ... Human Torch ... 'Jim Hammond'!! 
I, too, would love to see an entire Wave of Golden Age characters... like:
Stan Lee's first hero... THE DESTROYER...
S&K'S ... THE VISION... 
THE ANGEL... 
and a few Villains from the 'Golden Age' ... like:
The Red Skull in a green Nazi jumpsuit... 
Master Man... 
Warrior Woman... 

dx1hz36b8fsy.jpg

1 hour ago, Dabboi said:

I would love a Sugar Man, he would likely be done as a BAF however

I they would ever do a Jim Hammond, they would need to do an Aarkus Vision. Or even the Blazing Skull. I would actually love an entire wave of Golden Age characters like them.

An entire Golden Age Wave? BRILLIANT. I would buy 2 of each figure just to show support for that wave. 

the collector would be a cool marveL legend I would totally get. The comic version which there is a 3.5 version of already. Or the Benicio Del Torro version from the MCU. there should have already been one with the guardians of the galaxy wave. I hear they are coming out with a grandmaster MCU marvel legends because for some reason everyone loves that character. I think it’s really a stupid character in the movie that isn’t funny but some MCU fans love some weird stuff. 

1. Diamondback - this one is actually starting to look more likely as they fill out the Serpent Society roster. BTW Hasbro, she's typically shown as a muscular type with strong thighs. Lose the Kate Bishop buck on this one.

2. Forget-Me-Not - wait what were we taking about?.... A Forget-Me-Not would be cool. Uhh....what was I getting at? Anyway, back to the list. A Forget-Me-Not is pretty obscure right?..... Hey, have they ever done a Forget-Me-Not?.... I dunno, I can't remember.

3. Headsman - like a lot of people, i love me some T-Bolts. Sub in Fixer or Mach X or any one of these guys. Funny how people seem to love these characters but a comic series can never grab a foot hold.

4. Cardiac - I'm pretty sure this one has a great chance as the Spider-Man villain pool gets more shallow. Plus, as evident by the new Gambit figure, Hasbro finally figured out how to do a proper fighting staff. Guess it's harder than it looks. I've just been subbing in Q-Tips.

5. Masacre - just a psycho with home made armor and a backpack fulla deadly weapons. Move over Casey Jones. However, it might take some time for Hasbro to figure out he complicated design of a machete. Especially if they have to make a right handed one and a left handed one. 

6. Sunder - I really loved Sunder's involvement in the X-Teams in the 90's. One of the few survivors of the tunnel massacre, he stepped in as the X-Men's muscle for a while during Colossus's absence and eventually met the same fate as his fellow Morlocks.

7. Marauders - any and all of these iconic mutant hunters. They basically started what became the Marvel Annual Crossover trend and they get zero love in ML. Though they somehow keep making it into X-Men movies. With Sinister coming out it might be time for some sort of exclusive box set.

8. Super-Patriot - hey, if they aren't gonna do US Agent in proper scale, might as well do his evil alter ego. Use the Odinson buck more, Hasbro. It's not like you're actually using it to do a proper scale Thor or anything. Am I right?

9. Stilt Man - this one's easy. Make him a BAF. I hear part of the platform is to do some of those obscure characters. Ain't that right, Caliban?!

10. Echo - we need some more love from the Daredevil-verse. Come on Hasbro we know how you just LOOOVE that Kate Bishop buck and Echo's typically one of those more slender builds. None of those unsightly curves, y'now? Time to get your fix.

11. Bullet - speaking of more DD related characters. This guy actually checks in at a size more consistant with the oversized Kingpin figure. Make some minor alterations to that buck, give it a new head sculpt, paint that #$## black and get back to figuring out that crazy complicated machete design.

12. Blackout (Lilin) - not the lame Darkforce manipulator (actually he would be okay, too). Aside from a few Ghost Riders and an ayass load of Doctor Stranges, the mystical side of the Marvel Universe seems to get mostly overlooked.

As I'm sure with many otgers, my list can go on and on. I just picked a smattering from a few different corners of the Marvel Universe.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

1. Diamondback - this one is actually starting to look more likely as they fill out the Serpent Society roster. BTW Hasbro, she's typically shown as a muscular type with strong thighs. Lose the Kate Bishop buck on this one.

2. Forget-Me-Not - wait what were we taking about?.... A Forget-Me-Not would be cool. Uhh....what was I getting at? Anyway, back to the list. A Forget-Me-Not is pretty obscure right?..... Hey, have they ever done a Forget-Me-Not?.... I dunno, I can't remember.

3. Headsman - like a lot of people, i love me some T-Bolts. Sub in Fixer or Mach X or any one of these guys. Funny how people seem to love these characters but a comic series can never grab a foot hold.

4. Cardiac - I'm pretty sure this one has a great chance as the Spider-Man villain pool gets more shallow. Plus, as evident by the new Gambit figure, Hasbro finally figured out how to do a proper fighting staff. Guess it's harder than it looks. I've just been subbing in Q-Tips.

5. Masacre - just a psycho with home made armor and a backpack fulla deadly weapons. Move over Casey Jones. However, it might take some time for Hasbro to figure out he complicated design of a machete. Especially if they have to make a right handed one and a left handed one. 

6. Sunder - I really loved Sunder's involvement in the X-Teams in the 90's. One of the few survivors of the tunnel massacre, he stepped in as the X-Men's muscle for a while during Colossus's absence and eventually met the same fate as his fellow Morlocks.

7. Marauders - any and all of these iconic mutant hunters. They basically started what became the Marvel Annual Crossover trend and they get zero love in ML. Though they somehow keep making it into X-Men movies. With Sinister coming out it might be time for some sort of exclusive box set.

8. Super-Patriot - hey, if they aren't gonna do US Agent in proper scale, might as well do his evil alter ego. Use the Odinson buck more, Hasbro. It's not like you're actually using it to do a proper scale Thor or anything. Am I right?

9. Stilt Man - this one's easy. Make him a BAF. I hear part of the platform is to do some of those obscure characters. Ain't that right, Caliban?!

10. Echo - we need some more love from the Daredevil-verse. Come on Hasbro we know how you just LOOOVE that Kate Bishop buck and Echo's typically one of those more slender builds. None of those unsightly curves, y'now? Time to get your fix.

11. Bullet - speaking of more DD related characters. This guy actually checks in at a size more consistant with the oversized Kingpin figure. Make some minor alterations to that buck, give it a new head sculpt, paint that #$## black and get back to figuring out that crazy complicated machete design.

12. Blackout (Lilin) - not the lame Darkforce manipulator (actually he would be okay, too). Aside from a few Ghost Riders and an ayass load of Doctor Stranges, the mystical side of the Marvel Universe seems to get mostly overlooked.

As I'm sure with many otgers, my list can go on and on. I just picked a smattering from a few different corners of the Marvel Universe.

@monron999 Both an amusing and great list sir!

I am definitely looking forward to a Cardiac, along with Carrion, Spot and a morher@&$!@& Tinkerer. As far as the A-List villain/more popular characters pool drying up, you sure are right about that. I was just talking about this exact thing with a buddy the other day as both of us were shocked that they were putting Doppelgänger, Hydro Man and Scorpion all in the same wave! 

The best that my friend and I could come up with as far as remaing A-listers was: Will O Wisp, Classic Vulture, a proper/new Hammerhead, DemoGoblin, Allister Smythe and a Man-Spider BAF. Speaking of BAFs, totally agree we need a Stilt Man. We also need The Wheel and The Wall!!!

I also know “A-Lister” can be subjective as well as I know an Over-Drive is overdue for example but imo, he’s a B minus villain. Now of course, at least for me, i draw no distinction between A-List bad guys and D-List bad guys as I think they are all as equally important to the line as one another and I’m excited for them all equally for when they actually do come out. Case in point, The Tinkerer is a USDA Grade Prime A-List bad guy for me...but probably not everyone lol. 

Also, while not a villain, isn’t a little freaking odd that we still don’t have a Classic Gwen Stacy fig at this point? I mean, can’t they just throw a new head on top of that Mary Jane we got in the TRU 2-pack and call it a day already lol? Personally, I think good ole Gwen deserves to have a proper wave roster spot, with a BAF piece for even extra appeal. I mean who wouldn’t want a great looking Gwen fig? A Classic Uncle Ben and Aunt May 2-Pack would be super dope too but I am unfortunately NOT holding my breath on that release anytime soon.

Regarding Super-Patriot, isn’t that an Image character? I am pretty sure I bought him as part of a Spawn Wave back in the 90s lol.

7 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Regarding Super-Patriot, isn’t that an Image character? I am pretty sure I bought him as part of a Spawn Wave back in the 90s lol.

Yes he is indeed, my friend but that is also the code name John Walker used in his first appearance as an anti-hero. He believed Cap was not tough enough on the criminal element so he beat and usurped Cap for a bit and went on an ayass kickin' spree. It was actually one of Cap's best story arches. Cap actually created and took up the US Agent look but called himself the "Captain" and set out to get his identity back. In the end Cap was back in the red, white and blue tights. Walker was cured of his psychosis. And instead of going to prison or anything, he donned the US Agent suit and joined the West Coast Avengers. Go figure. I know I'm off on a few minor details but that was the main gist.

He had a great look too and a bomb-ayass flat top. Cuz nothing says extremist American ideology like a good ole beer drinkin', gun totin', wife beatin' flat top. Yeeeeehaw! Damn, I was a kid back then and it was only now I'm seeing how comics were turning political even then. Good times.

Super-Patriot.jpg