Who is a fairly obscure character you want a legend of?

Dabboi

55 minutes ago, Podtera said:

He lasted 18 issues in his spiked form, so who knows? Maybe when they start running out of characters? It’s cool to know three people are takers of The Thing in his bad ass form! 

57BC555E-45E9-4CC3-B86D-66A96242776A.jpeg

Speaking of Spiked (Savage) Thing, wouldn't it be cool to have a 2 pack of this story?

Doom manipulates a "boosted" Thing to rundown and defeat Joe Fix it (can't remember why) who in grey form is much less powerful than Hulk's green form. Thing finds him and hands his ayass to him pretty badly throughout the story and is enjoying himself quite a bit, having been bested by the Hulk many times before. In a switching of rolls, the now much more clever Fixit tricks the Thing, driven by blind anger and revenge, to follow him into a lake (where rocks don't float). Fixit meets him at the bottom and gives him the Heimlich forcing Thing to struggle back up to the surface. Thing crawls out of the lake only to find Fixit already in waiting to give him the final humiliating and debilitating blow. One of my favorite stories of all time.

Staredown.jpg

Turn of Events.gif

10 hours ago, monron999 said:

Speaking of Spiked (Savage) Thing, wouldn't it be cool to have a 2 pack of this story?

Doom manipulates a "boosted" Thing to rundown and defeat Joe Fix it (can't remember why) who in grey form is much less powerful than Hulk's green form. Thing finds him and hands his ayass to him pretty badly throughout the story and is enjoying himself quite a bit, having been bested by the Hulk many times before. In a switching of rolls, the now much more clever Fixit tricks the Thing, driven by blind anger and revenge, to follow him into a lake (where rocks don't float). Fixit meets him at the bottom and gives him the Heimlich forcing Thing to struggle back up to the surface. Thing crawls out of the lake only to find Fixit already in waiting to give him the final humiliating and debilitating blow. One of my favorite stories of all time.

Staredown.jpg

Turn of Events.gif

Hell yeah! I’d love that two pack!!!   Then all I’d need is that wolverine sentinel 2 pack and I could complete “The New Fantastic Four” which has been a want also! 

23843527-DAB8-4425-8172-039AB410E30A.jpeg

14 hours ago, monron999 said:

Does anyone remember Sin-Eater? Stan Carter (no relation to Peggy Carter) was a former SHIELD agent and NYPD officer driven crazy by an experimental drug made to mimic the Super Soldier serum. He gained no powers but he began to think he was the savior of the world and set out to kill all sinners. He killed a buncha people then he was though to be killed himself only to be revealed that the it was an imposter and neighbor of Carter named Emil Gregg (no relation to Clark Gregg, lol), driven crazy by Carter's ramblings through thin apartment walls. Long story short, Spidey and DD join forces to track Carter down just as he is about to kill J.J. Jameson. He's found clinically insane, cured and set free on probation only to seemingly relapse but actually attempts and succeeds to commit suicide by cop. Sin-Eater appears again claiming to be the ghost of Emil Gregg and true mythical Sin-Eater with powers and appearance similar to a Ghost Rider. He goes about to kill corrupt politicians and cops and attempts to destroy Carnage. Ultimately Carnage's insanity and evil is too much for him to devour and he basically implodes on himself. It's a pretty dark & convoluted story for the times, but it was a good one.

All that to say it would be cool to have an original Sin-Eater figure with a swap head to create the Ghost Sin-Eater.

Stan Carter.jpg

Emil Gregg Ghost.png

I personally don’t recall Sin-Eater but based on the photos you provided, I would very much like to see that figure get made! I don’t know Jack about the character but I’m an action figure collector first, Marvel fan second and that looks like it would make an awesome figure, especially with that alt head you mentioned.

I'd like a lot of the crazy cosmic entities like

- the In-Betweener

-the Living Tribunal

On 3/3/2019 at 3:23 PM, Chunkylover said:

I would like to see some more of the Secret Wars figures, like Volcana and Titania and Volcana.

Also, the old Wolverine villain Cyber.

Yeah we definitely need those two as well as Molecule Man and a new Kang.  Of course Doom could use a new figure as could some of the older wrecking crew guys, probably Ultron as well.

There are a number of C and D-list Avengers who not a lot of people care about but who would still be cool for finishing up team displays. Swordsman, Dr. Druid, Gilgamesh, Sersi, Marrina, Rage, Justice, Silverclaw...none of them would probably be big sellers, but they'd be worth it to complete the team eras they come from.

On the X-Men front, definitely Armor. There's a lot of underutilized young X-Men like Prodigy, Surger, Elixir, Pixie, Anole and Hellion it'd be great to have.

8 hours ago, jasonmccarley said:

A weird but cool figure I’d like to see is Uatu, the Watcher. I just want to see that figure with his big ass head.

Definitely!!  I would've included him on my least but i have a hard time thinking of Uatu as "obscure".  The Select version is super-expensive in the aftermarket, would love to get an ML Uatu even if he is a bit undersized or even if they need to make him a BAF. I really need him to show up during some of my action figures' battles to record their cosmic significance.

As an X-men only collector I might pick up the Puma (when he goes on sale!) to make Imperial Guard's "Fang." It's a costume Wolverine later steals.

That makes it two Imperial Guard members (Gladiator, the first). 

Take Lilandra head from Mystique (and add Silver Sable for the body) and now we're talking.

fang.png

fangs.png