Who is a fairly obscure character you want a legend of?

Dabboi

1 hour ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Not too obscure, but an Uncanny X-Force (AoA) Nightcrawler would be amazing so I could round out my team now that we have Deathlok. 

Wait, is there an X-Force repaint of Deathlok I missed out on hearing about? Or you just mean the regular Deathlok?

18 hours ago, Benn said:

Wait, is there an X-Force repaint of Deathlok I missed out on hearing about? Or you just mean the regular Deathlok?

I just mean the regular one.  He had that look in a few of the comics so I can deal with it.  But I bet we see an x-force repaint at some point.  Same for Psylocke probably.

1 hour ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I just mean the regular one.  He had that look in a few of the comics so I can deal with it.  But I bet we see an x-force repaint at some point.  Same for Psylocke probably.

Yeah, Deathlok, Psylocke, and Archangel X-Force repaints would basically be the easiest box set of all time for Hasbro, and I'd buy it instantly.

4 minutes ago, Benn said:

Yeah, Deathlok, Psylocke, and Archangel X-Force repaints would basically be the easiest box set of all time for Hasbro, and I'd buy it instantly.

Agreed.  I have the one from SDCC a few years ago, but the Psylocke is rough.  I like the Wolvie for what he is and I replaced the old X-Force Pool with the new one.  But my Uncanny X-Force is long over due some updates (I’m looking at you Fantomex).

On 3/14/2019 at 6:15 PM, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

On the X-Men side we need a Toad and Pyro pretty badly.

I feel like we'll get Toad fairly soon, Hasbro is going to look for an excuse to re-use that Doc Ock mold. I'd prefer a thinner Toad but the problem with him is that he's almost always drawn inconsistently, even in the 60's sometimes he was fat, sometimes he was thin, sometimes he was just kind of stocky.

Adding to the list of needed X-Men characters though, I'd love a Mastermind. I don't think he's gotten an action figure of any kind, ever, and we'd finally have a complete original Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Also, Avalanche and Destiny.

2 hours ago, BlackRook said:

I feel like we'll get Toad fairly soon, Hasbro is going to look for an excuse to re-use that Doc Ock mold. I'd prefer a thinner Toad but the problem with him is that he's almost always drawn inconsistently, even in the 60's sometimes he was fat, sometimes he was thin, sometimes he was just kind of stocky.

Adding to the list of needed X-Men characters though, I'd love a Mastermind. I don't think he's gotten an action figure of any kind, ever, and we'd finally have a complete original Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Also, Avalanche and Destiny.

Not sure how they would execute it but I would also add an Arcade to my most wanted list.  Would take some cool accessories to justify him as one in the mainline thoigh.

Carrion and Shriek, from the Maximum Carnage saga... IF they give us those... we'd have an ALMOST full roster... I KNOW Firestar will be made... someday... soon... I hope... xD (has to be her 90's outfit)

Ohhh, also, Crystal and Gorgon from the Inhumans... the new Herc pants are already pretty much the same as Gorgon's...

Id be totally on board with some of your suggestions like Morph and a Sugar Man BAF, but if I could pick one figure my choise is.... MAVERICK..... hands down, there is probably no other figure of a lesser known character I'd Rather have.

Maverick-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Christoph-Nord-North.jpg

5 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Id be totally on board with some of your suggestions like Morph and a Sugar Man BAF, but if I could pick one figure my choise is.... MAVERICK..... hands down, there is probably no other figure of a lesser known character I'd Rather have.

Maverick-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Christoph-Nord-North.jpg

Maverick will always be a hole that I don’t understand.  We have a lot of the parts for him now and I feel like he would be pretty simple to make in his classic attire.  I guess it is possible that we could seen him announced soon, but until then it’s hard not to wonder why we don’t have him yet.

8 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Maverick could've taken a slot from any number of Deadpool variants or even some of the other non-Deadpool characters from those waves.

I would agree here but I’ve really love the selections from those waves.  As much as I want a Maverick, I really enjoy my Deadpool in boxers.  I know I am in the minority, but he’s one of my favorites in my work display.

4 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I would agree here but I’ve really love the selections from those waves.  As much as I want a Maverick, I really enjoy my Deadpool in boxers.  I know I am in the minority, but he’s one of my favorites in my work display.

Pantless DP was a joke that shouldn't have been made, Maverick, heck even Adam X-Terme would have been a better choice.

Nah, i love pantless DP.  If i was gonna cut a DP from the waves  it would've been Lady Deadpool, with 2nd choice being X-pool.  I don't know Maverick but 3 DP figs in one wave was a bit much.   

Personally i think Black Tom would've been a good choice to replace Lady Deadpool since the character did appear in DP 2.  Or  comic versions of Yukio or Negasonic, but presumably they would look radically different than the movie versions.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Nah, i love pantless DP.  If i was gonna cut a DP from the waves  it would've been Lady Deadpool, with 2nd choice being X-pool.  I don't know Maverick but 3 DP figs in one wave was a bit much.   

Personally i think Black Tom would've been a good choice to replace Lady Deadpool since the character did appear in DP 2.  Or  comic versions of Yukio or Negasonic, but presumably they would look radically different than the movie versions.

At least Lady DP is a separate character and not just a costume(less) variant. Still I am getting tired of Hasbro's 2 of the same character in a wave.

9 hours ago, leokearon said:

Pantless DP was a joke that shouldn't have been made, Maverick, heck even Adam X-Terme would have been a better choice.

I totally understand where you are coming from, and like I said I know I am in the minority, but it is a really fin figure to own.  Plus that half masked headsculpt is worth owning for the simple fact that is looks great on the other DP figures.  

4 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

X-Pool was a must have for me.  I loved that Danny Way run that the costume came from and even had him sign it at a local convention a few years ago.  Now if only Hasbro would release an accurate White Queen I could recreate that cover...

image.thumb.png.dcae963995040d91cd04fd9ca972f5fa.png