Who is a fairly obscure character you want a legend of?

Dabboi

3 hours ago, mako said:

How about Nightman? Never read the comic, but I seriously dug the TV series. Even liked his appearance on the Ultra-Force cartoon. Wait . . . how about Ultra-Force Legends?

Ultraforce Legends would be rad, i would really love a Ghoul & NM-E , those would be amazing

1 hour ago, mako said:

What if Hasbro cracked open their vault and mined some of those licenses they have down there collecting dust. How cool would it be getting Legends of . . .

M.A.S.K., Visonaries, Action Man, Micronauts.

Oh, and that old military thing they did. What was it? You know, the thing with the soldiers and ninjas fighting those snake guys . . . what was that called?

Infantry Jones or something like that.

I bet there are one or two guys who might like something like that.

M.A.S.K.!!! Out of all of the nostalgic reinventions that have popped up recently I can’t believe this has not been done.

6 hours ago, mako said:

What if Hasbro cracked open their vault and mined some of those licenses they have down there collecting dust. How cool would it be getting Legends of . . .

M.A.S.K., Visonaries, Action Man, Micronauts.

Oh, and that old military thing they did. What was it? You know, the thing with the soldiers and ninjas fighting those snake guys . . . what was that called?

Infantry Jones or something like that.

I bet there are one or two guys who might like something like that.

It is surprising that Action Force hasn't gotten the 6 inch treatment.

1 hour ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Does anyone else remember "Action League: NOW!" on Kablam on 90's Nickelodeon?  I always wanted figures from that show haha

image.thumb.png.7c2bcbc59752b24b74142e001d459cde.png

hahaha that show was really hillarious, I do remember this. I mean techinically you could easily make your own figures from this show since they did , but with that being said Burger King did release a series of non posable figures !

action_league_n.jpg

48 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

hahaha that show was really hillarious, I do remember this. I mean techinically you could easily make your own figures from this show since they did , but with that being said Burger King did release a series of non posable figures !

action_league_n.jpg

I remember those!  I had that Meltman!

6 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Am I the only one who would want Amalgam comics figures?  I would buy any of them,  but Darkclaw would be an instant purchase for me.

9C4492FD-02F6-456C-A8FE-3B692BADBC8E.jpeg

hell yes, I have always said we need Amalgam Legends, I know this will never happen but off the top of my head I can say i'd have no question grabbing any of these figs

white witch
darkclaw
dr. strangefate
amazon
huntress (carol danvers)
dr. doomsday
thanoseid
thorion
iron lantern
lethal
catsai

most wanted King Lizard! boom

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

hell yes, I have always said we need Amalgam Legends, I know this will never happen but off the top of my head I can say i'd have no question grabbing any of these figs

white witch
darkclaw
dr. strangefate
amazon
huntress (carol danvers)
dr. doomsday
thanoseid
thorion
iron lantern
lethal
catsai

most wanted King Lizard! boom

Amalgam Punisher would be a super simple repaint that they could release as an exclusive somewhere.  

I don't care if I'm in the minority but the vintage waves line is the best line to finally get both the 1st & 2nd app of Wonderman. I've always loved both looks & he is needed for my 70s line of classic Avengers figures that I'm putting together. Either use the new Herc or Namor bucks for him, slap on a new head sculpt & done. Would not be a hard character to do. 

Guy wearing a safari jacket with shades does not scream "superhero", His modern version has been done, let's get the classic versions done as well.

Wonderman 1st app George Perez.jpg

Wonderman by George Perez.jpg

Wonderman vs Namor 2.jpg

Wonderman vs Vision.jpg

wonderman_vs_thor_by_byrne.jpg

Wonderman 2nd app by JB.jpg

Wonderman.jpg

wondermanvsnamor.jpg

1 hour ago, Starlord67 said:

I'd personally like to see a YELLOWJACKET do over as well. I always favored Hank in this costume and was crushed when he was court martialed in it. 

53063d00249be9447986a2d365fc453f.jpg

This was one of my favorites from the early Hasbro run.  Probably one of the only Y joints that didn’t absolutely infuriate me.

16 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

I don't care if I'm in the minority but the vintage waves line is the best line to finally get both the 1st & 2nd app of Wonderman. I've always loved both looks & he is needed for my 70s line of classic Avengers figures that I'm putting together. Either use the new Herc or Namor bucks for him, slap on a new head sculpt & done. Would not be a hard character to do. 

Guy wearing a safari jacket with shades does not scream "superhero", His modern version has been done, let's get the classic versions done as well.

Wonderman 1st app George Perez.jpg

Wonderman by George Perez.jpg

Wonderman vs Namor 2.jpg

Wonderman vs Vision.jpg

wonderman_vs_thor_by_byrne.jpg

Wonderman 2nd app by JB.jpg

Wonderman.jpg

wondermanvsnamor.jpg

As long as it isn't the awful West Coast costume I'll be happy. Though I would prefer a Iconic Energy Simon