Who is a fairly obscure character you want a legend of?

Dabboi

• 1 month later...

Air-Walker for SURE! And all in his original fiery winged glory!

Champion

Dragon Man

Guardsman

Firelord

Kurse

Modred the Mystyic

Nimrod (Kinda surprised they haven't gotten to him/ it yet)

Ronan the Accuser....I know he's not obscure anymore with the CM and GotG films, but we really need a figure of him in his classic armor!

I could go on and on and on though, but these would be my top pics. Honorable mentions would include classic Eternals, classic Kree and Skrull army builders, all the rest of the Elders of the Universe.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, Starlord67 said:

I would LOVE a Firelord with translucent flame hair!

Mastermind is a Great choice! Either him or his alter ego Jason Wyngarde with interchangeable heads! I mean come on..hes the main reason PHOENIX went dark!

I still feel like we're right on the verge of getting some old-school Hellfire Club members which might start life as a Spider-Man line Morlun....

I love Heralds of Galactus, so pretty much any of 'em are winners to me.  Even Morg.

Hellfire Club characters have always seemed like a given to me in the X-Men waves, but it now seems like the Reavers and possibly the Morlocks are where it’s likely headed first. So with that said, I’d be open to a Callisto, or a generic Morlocks army builder type. Marrow makes sense too, but I don’t consider her “obscure.”

Just now, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Hellfire Club characters have always seemed like a given to me in the X-Men waves, but it now seems like the Reavers and possibly the Morlocks are where it’s likely headed first. 

I'm cool with the Reavers...Morlocks? Not so much. I'd rather they start doing the Marauders. Greycrow (Scalphunter) Vertigo,Harpoon, Archlight and Prism would be AWESOME!! What other Marauders are there? Riptide, Scrambler, SABERTOOTH and Blockbuster? Heck make em all!

1 minute ago, Starlord67 said:

I'm cool with the Reavers...Morlocks? Not so much. I'd rather they start doing the Marauders. Greycrow (Scalphunter) Vertigo,Harpoon, Archlight and Prism would be AWESOME!! What other Marauders are there? Riptide, Scrambler, SABERTOOTH and Blockbuster? Heck make em all!

Yeeeaaahhh, I’m not a huge Morlocks fan, and don’t honestly know many who are, but we’ve seen Hasbro commit to the Serpent Society in the Avengers waves and they ain’t exactly popular either. So who knows. 

I do agree that the Marauders make more sense and I actually favor that option myself. 

Only just so very many:

• Egghead  With pet ant-eater, natch!
  • Equinox, the Thermodynamic Man  I love that "man" is the only part of his supervillain name that comes close to accurately describing him.  Ridiculous name, ridiculous character, butt-ugly design...I must have him!
  • Golden Age Vision  Lots of Golden Agers, actually, but I just love everything about this guy - powers, origin, look...just all of it!
  • Griffin  I expect a BAF would be the route to take for this big boy.
  • The High Evolutionary  Is he obscure?  I read a completely unverifiable rumor somewhere that he may be a character in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.  Who knows?  We may see him yet!
  • Mandrill  Because he's a baboon in a puffy pirate shirt with a cape and I fucking need him!
  • Mesmero  I love the visual for this guy.  Classic look only, please!  His newer look is just so bland, bland, bland.  It looks like someone intentionally tried to do the most boring version on Brainiac that they could muster.
  • Mister Fish  I feel like the argument on behalf of this guy is pretty self-evident.
  • Rampage  Manoman did The Champions ever suck!  Even so, there's no way this guy should have been able to give them the headache that he did.  I was rooting for him the entire time.
  • Skids  Because I was totally hot for her as a younger man.  Glad that's over!  ...yep...completely over...
  • The Stranger  You knew #$## was going down whenever this guy showed up in the 60s and 70s.
  • Sugar Man  Again, I'm not sure if he fits the "obscure" criteria for everyone, but damn was he genuinely terrifying in Generation Next
  • Zarrko, the Tomorrow Man  Because he's got one of the best names in all of comicdom. 

42 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

Hell yeah.  don't forget Malice-as-Polaris either.  Hasbro seems to want to do the Reavers first, which is fine (I'm happy to have them too!) but I'd love if they did the Marauders next as far as "Bad guy teams to build out."

And who says the Serpent Society isn't popular?!? 😄  (They're not, really...but there are a lot of folks that look back fondly on Gruenwald's long run on Captain America).