Who is a fairly obscure character you want a legend of?

Dabboi

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

Please no more small figures....

Unfortunately, now that they have set a precedent for them, I am willing to bet that we see more further down the line.  I am fine with it as long as the figure has SOME articulation and comes with a massive BAF piece, but I would be irritated if it is just the small figure and nothing else.  

Actually Pretty Obscure These Days

Solo

The Cat

All the remaining "named" Reavers, but especially Bonebreaker, Pretty Boy, and Lady Deathstrike (though she's not quite as obscure).

Longshot (he's pretty obscure these days, right?)

GW Bridge

Morg

Fabian Cortez

Amelia Voght

Flag Smasher

The Rose

Nomad (Monroe)

Battlestar

All the Marauders not named "Sabretooth" (but a "classic" Sabretooth to go with would be cool too!), but especially Scalphunter, Harpoon, Vertigo, and Blockbuster.

1 hour ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Unfortunately, now that they have set a precedent for them, I am willing to bet that we see more further down the line.  I am fine with it as long as the figure has SOME articulation and comes with a massive BAF piece, but I would be irritated if it is just the small figure and nothing else.  

MAssive BAF piece or not, I would never (and still haven't) paid €30 for small figure. Small figures should be in two packs

1 hour ago, Jmacq1 said:

Actually Pretty Obscure These Days

Solo

The Cat

All the remaining "named" Reavers, but especially Bonebreaker, Pretty Boy, and Lady Deathstrike (though she's not quite as obscure).

Longshot (he's pretty obscure these days, right?)

GW Bridge

Morg

Fabian Cortez

Amelia Voght

Flag Smasher

The Rose

Nomad (Monroe)

Battlestar

All the Marauders not named "Sabretooth" (but a "classic" Sabretooth to go with would be cool too!), but especially Scalphunter, Harpoon, Vertigo, and Blockbuster.

Some like Battlestar and Solo have made appearances in the last couple of years which should improve thier chances. Also after Skullbuster I'm sure the rest of the Reavers will be done. Cortez and Voght would also led to more Acolytes being done, like Vindaloo and Mellencamp 

16 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Some like Battlestar and Solo have made appearances in the last couple of years which should improve thier chances. Also after Skullbuster I'm sure the rest of the Reavers will be done. Cortez and Voght would also led to more Acolytes being done, like Vindaloo and Mellencamp 

As I think on it, you could see Senyaka in a "vintage" wave.

I'm honestly kinda surprised Solo hasn't been squeezed into the "obscure character slot" in a Spider-Man wave yet. Though I guess they've had plenty of slightly less obscure characters to get through first.

Would like to see Alpha Flight rounded out with a Shaman, Snowbird, Northstar, Aurora and a re-release of Puck. And a Marrina wouldn't hurt.

Also a fan of Maverick (not Agent Zero).

The Acolytes would be a great collection, including a Colossus Acolyte. Cortez, Voight, Cargill, Delgado, Chrome, the Kleinstocks. 

Generation X  - Chamber and Penance stand out most to me.

I'd spend money on a three-pack of Inhumans Gorgon, Triton, and Karnak.

And New Warriors. Need to see a Speedball, Firestar, Justice, and Namorita.

And finally I'll throw in Blue Marvel.

I second Long shot and Avalanche...Destiny and Pyro as well.

Obscure or overlooked.....

First Appearance Storm and Thunderbird!!!!!

Any other Imperial Gaurdsman (oracle, Warstar BAF, Hussar, Starbolt, SMASHER, Fang)

Any original Thunderbolts

Any New Mutant in the original costume

Sprite in her original costume

New warriors (especially Firestar)

Molton Man, the Spot, Solo,Stegron, Gladiator(from DAREDEVIL) omega, Darkoth, Killraven, Bug from the Micronauts(he was made into a heroclix) 

Red wolf

Eternals (Sersi ESPECIALLY)

The missing royal family of the Inhumans (Karnak, Crystal,Gorgon, Triton, Maximus and Lockjaw)

The Maurauders ...(esp. Scalphunter,Archlight and Riptide)

Original GAURDIANS of the GALAXY (Starhawk, Charlie, Yondu and Matinex..even Nikki)

Korvak

Moondragon

More classic Serpent Society members like Sidewinder, Baslisk, Copperhead,Diamond back, Black Mamba, Annaconda and Bushmaster

Ringmaster and Princess Python

More Defenders like Gargoyle, Hellstorm and Devil Slayer

The STARJAMMERS!! 

The Soviet Super Soldiers (URSA MAJOR, Darkstar and Vangaurd)

Whew!

9 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I know the dislike for smaller figures has been mentioned but maybe a Howard the Duck pack in somewhere?  He has to be low hanging fruit with all of the GOTG exposure he has had over the last couple of years.

As long as he's not on his own

just thought about how cool it would be to see a Big Hero 6 wave, or at least some of those figs, I.E. Baymax (monster form would be best), Honey Lemon, Gogo Tomago, Fredzilla BAF (monster), Sunpyre, and now that we are getting a Silver Samurai, Ebon Samurai would be an easy re-paint, maybe a box set? I mean Big Hero 6 is huge cause of the movie, even though it's not really say same in terms of character looks, I think people would be intrigued to see them in original form

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

just thought about how cool it would be to see a Big Hero 6 wave, or at least some of those figs, I.E. Baymax (monster form would be best), Honey Lemon, Gogo Tomago, Fredzilla BAF (monster), Sunpyre, and now that we are getting a Silver Samurai, Ebon Samurai would be an easy re-paint, maybe a box set? I mean Big Hero 6 is huge cause of the movie, even though it's not really say same in terms of character looks, I think people would be intrigued to see them in original form

I would buy a Big Hero 6 Stan Lee in an absolute heartbeat!