Aldryff

What are you all looking forward to or hoping for in the near future for ML? 

For me, I would like to see more experimentation for one. Butterfly joints on figures of all sizes, double elbow joints on female figures. The introduction of cloth capes like the Star Wars Black Series. I'm aware that these might be some costly changes but I think this line could go very far. 

I have a list of characters I want done and some that I feel should be revisited.

Daken on the new Bullseye body (same treatment as other wolverine figures alt hands and head)

Venom on the Omega Red body (one classic head and one monstrous head) 

Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider (normal head and rider head and his bladed weapons)

Sentry on an entirely new body (with butterfly joints and better proportions) 

These are just some examples but I would love to hear what you all would like to see moving forward! 

I would like to see they bringing back more accessories, they have been skimping out recently on some figures.

I would love to see them stop charging full price for small figures like Rocket or Spider-Ham.

Maybe Some accessory packs like they did way back in the Star Wars line

6 hours ago, Aldryff said:

The introduction of cloth capes like the Star Wars Black Series.

I'm with you on experimentation, but I actually really like the current soft plastic solution for capes and coats. I kinda hate those cloth capes they use in the Black Series.

I'd like to see more BAF experimentation, like huge BAFs that take two or three waves to complete, or smaller BAFs where they can do two in a single wave. Or even a wave where individual smaller companions accompany each figure in lieu of a BAF (Artie, Leech, little demons from limbo, Kymera's cat, bamfs, No-Girl, Iceman's weird ice creations, Shogo, EVA, etc.)

Mostly I'd like to see movie figures occupy separate waves from comics figures, but I'm not trying to start an argument about it. Oh, and I want a bunch of New Mutants figures.