X-Men '90s Jim Lee

Emnems80

• 1 month later...

Just an update on the progress of the display. Still working on making the ice slide for Iceman, but I do already have him in position with a stand of how he will be positioned. Have a temporary effect for Magneto until I find something better. Also I updated Wolverine with custom metal claws and did a belt swap so he has the red X belt.

IMG_20191022_215758.jpg

IMG_20191022_215622.jpg

IMG_20191022_215731.jpg

17 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Just an update on the progress of the display. Still working on making the ice slide for Iceman, but I do already have him in position with a stand of how he will be positioned. Have a temporary effect for Magneto until I find something better. Also I updated Wolverine with custom metal claws and did a belt swap so he has the red X belt.

IMG_20191022_215758.jpg

IMG_20191022_215622.jpg

IMG_20191022_215731.jpg

looking cool :biggrin:

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

^^^^ Cool man, that Morph does look pretty damn good, question is where did that Beast head come from?

Bought the Beast head on eBay. This was a single head only. There was also pack of 3 different head sculpts but cost more at the time. I just looked and the 3 pack is actually on sale now. Here's the link......https://www.ebay.com/itm/114192541770

3 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Bought the Beast head on eBay. This was a single head only. There was also pack of 3 different head sculpts but cost more at the time. I just looked and the 3 pack is actually on sale now. Here's the link......https://www.ebay.com/itm/114192541770

That is actually really cool those heads look pretty damn good, probably will buy these

1 hour ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

That's the SHIELD agent head that came with the Giant Man BAF Wave Nick Fury right?

No, it was a custom head I found on eBay. I don't know if the seller is a third party or is the actual custom maker (I believe the seller is the actual maker). But the seller does have both painted and unpainted head sculpts for sale. It's also the same seller I bought my custom Gambit head sculpt.

• 11 months later...

Realized I haven't updated this post in a while. This pic is the most recent of the display before I had to take it down and pack it up. Starting a new job and will be moving soon so there won't be any updates for probably a year. But once I'm setup I can finally try to make that ice slide!!!! I tried getting my hands on the Storm Collectibles gravity smash effect to use for Magneto but I can't find one to buy anywhere. Also, if anyone knows what I can do for Jean Grey for a power effect I'm open to any ideas.PXL_20201005_223628145.thumb.jpg.92bc7b387820071124d1f28d5a5c1dca.jpg

• 1 month later...