Added Archangel. Waiting on the Psylocke I have on order. Going to receive the family matters 3 pack from Amazon tomorrow!!! I think I'll post picks with the Legends and Select Magneto and get people's opinions on which one looks better.

IMG_20190623_145644.jpg

So I bought the new Marvel Legends 3 pack with Magneto, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch. Wanted to get people's opinions/take a pill of which Magneto to use in my display.

Too pic is with the Legends Magneto. Bottom pic is with the Select Magneto. Which one should I go with?

IMG_20190625_210158.jpg

IMG_20190625_210051.jpg

Definitely the Legends one! Better scaled, and the face is obviously straight from that cover.

Pre-ordered the love triangle 3 pack for the Jean Grey. Since Cyclops is in the jacket I bit the bullet and paid for the previous Cyclops. The love triangle also has an extra head, so I may mod one to put a blast effect in. Here's a pic of the display with Cyclops added......

IMG_20190725_071216.jpg

Well, since the Cyclops from the love triangle 3 pack will have the jacket I had to pay extra for the original release. Also added the new vintage wave Storm, beautiful figure. I have the Iceman too but first how to figure out an iceslide.

IMG_20190804_214943.jpg

After completing the Blue and Gold teams and nearly completing the X-Factor team Im thinking Hasbro will most likely focus during the next 2 years on completing the 90's X-Force and X-Factor teams, hopefully (aside from villians) we'll also get some sprinkled figures for classic 80's X-Men (like banshee and thunderbird), and maybe theyll start to make figures from the late 80's early 90's Excalibur team.  

26 minutes ago, abnuggler said:

hopefully (aside from villians) we'll also get some sprinkled figures for classic 80's X-Men (like banshee and thunderbird), and maybe theyll start to make figures from the late 80's early 90's Excalibur team.  

My first choice for a new Kitty Pryde would be a classic version in her New Mutants-style costume, but very close behind is her blue Excalibur look. I also really want them to redo Captain Britain; either the Alan Davis-designed Excalibur costume or his original Marvel UK look. 

21 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

My first choice for a new Kitty Pryde would be a classic version in her New Mutants-style costume, but very close behind is her blue Excalibur look. I also really want them to redo Captain Britain; either the Alan Davis-designed Excalibur costume or his original Marvel UK look. 

I think if they're thinking of starting up a new team the Excalibur team would be a good choise, we already got a Nightcrawler that would fit perfectly in that team, a blue costume Kitty has been in a lot of people's wishlist for a while now, add to those two a more classic Captain Britain, Meggan, Rachel Summers and a Cerirse be it a full body figure ot even just a little robot accesory included with one of the figures 

23 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I doubt Hasbro would do a New Mutants style. If they did they would probably just give a head sculpt only to plop on that New Mutants Walgreens exclusive that's coming out soon. But if Hasbro adds her to their X-Men lineup I agree with that costume. If they decide to build an Excalibur team I would vote for the blue costume.

Really want Morph to be done

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, TheUltimateAvenger700 said:

I am just missing rogue bought and pre ordered the rest of them 

Me too. Aftermarket prices are ridiculous for her!!!!

Bought some custom effects for Cyclops and Professor X. Does anyone know where I can buy (or how to possibly make) an effect piece for Magneto? I would really like to put a magnetic bubble shield around him.

IMG_20190812_201456.jpg

14 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Bought some custom effects for Cyclops and Professor X. Does anyone know where I can buy (or how to possibly make) an effect piece for Magneto? I would really like to put a magnetic bubble shield around him.

IMG_20190812_201456.jpg

check ebay if you haven't already, they have a lot of knock off effects from figures if you know where to look

2 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

check ebay if you haven't already, they have a lot of knock off effects from figures if you know where to look

I had already looked and couldn't find anything. If you see something worthwhile post a screenshot or the item number so I can check it out, thanks!

50 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

I had already looked and couldn't find anything. If you see something worthwhile post a screenshot or the item number so I can check it out, thanks!

will do! ill look around a bit and see if I can find anything

To make it a true Legends display shelled out the money for a Rogue (gonna be pissed if it's rereleased in the near future!). Also added Psylocke to the display. As stated earlier I have the vintage Iceman, I just need to make an iceslide. Have the new Jean Grey from the love triangle pack already preordered to complete the display!

IMG_20190814_182158.jpg

4 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

will do! ill look around a bit and see if I can find anything

Thank you!!!!

On 8/14/2019 at 8:45 PM, Starlord67 said:

Love the set up! Especially the effect of Professor X!!

Thanks!