Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends

watanabefan

I'm hoping this gets the 'quantum uniforms' out of the way so that the figs in the Endgame waves will be wearing distinct costumes and not all in quantum gear.  Good move by Hasbro imo. I'll need a better look but in theory i'm all set on widow figures and can wait and get Hawkeye in his Ronin outfit if, as i suspect, he ends up being in one of the endgame waves.

I'm always a fan of hasbro throwing in extra heads, too.

On 2/24/2019 at 8:01 AM, bashpics99 said:

I'm hoping this gets the 'quantum uniforms' out of the way so that the figs in the Endgame waves will be wearing distinct costumes and not all in quantum gear.  Good move by Hasbro imo. I'll need a better look but in theory i'm all set on widow figures and can wait and get Hawkeye in his Ronin outfit if, as i suspect, he ends up being in one of the endgame waves.

I'm always a fan of hasbro throwing in extra heads, too.

I am sure well get a ronin hawkeye. 

• 2 weeks later...

I won't mind picking up the entire wave. I am looking forward to the BAF after how the 3 pack Thanos turned out. Their first Thanos BAF was pretty lame, but the 3 pack redeco turned out awesome, if they maintain that standard; it will be an awesome BAF too. I am looking forward to the new MCU characters (Ronin and Ebony Maw) and even the new Captain America.

The comic characters seem to be taking a lot of flack, but I like having some more obscure characters in my collection. I liked having Nighthawk in my Marvel Universe collection, and I will like having him in my Marvel Legends collection. 

17 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I don’t know enough about Citizen V or Living Laser yo get excited about them, but that Ronin looks pretty amazing.

The Cap could be beneficial to building the whole team later if they release the heads and accessories needed for the rest of the team members. Like a mix and match sort of deal.

Probably part of the reason Cap doesn't have a BAF piece, otherwise there would be a lot of spare parts lying around

1 hour ago, ADour said:

I also wonder if you could use heat to detach the helmet from Thanos' head and, with maybe some extra work, turn it into a removable helmet to use with the heads of the previous Thanos figures.

Is it possible that the helmet is already removable?  Maybe I am missing some better in hand photos somewhere?

31 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

It could be, the one from Ragnarok Loki sat pretty flush and he had hair.  I would thing that with Thanos' shiny dome it would be easier to have a removable helmet.  

It does make sense for it to be removable. Hasbro would only need to sculpt the helmet instead of retrofitting the existing headsculpt to include the helmet. But I won't hold my breath for that to be the case.