Raufito

Where do you get your figures?

Hello fellows!

I live in Italy , Milan, and want to ask you where you usually buy action figures. In my case, the most common platform is Amazon, because there are no so many retailers in my city. If you live outside of the USA this topic can be useful for collectors. Now I’m looking forward to start buying from BigBadToyStore because it’s saving money in case you buy a bunch of figures.  

I use BBTS for bulk orders or Amazon for Singles, especially with the way the Euro/Dollar exchange rates.Other than that, I either hope my local comic shop gets some in, or it's a shopping trip to Dublin.

8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I use BBTS for bulk orders or Amazon for Singles, especially with the way the Euro/Dollar exchange rates.Other than that, I either hope my local comic shop gets some in, or it's a shopping trip to Dublin.

Are you satisfied with the delivery service? I read reviews about usps international and softly speaking, customers are angry 

51 minutes ago, Raufito said:

Are you satisfied with the delivery service? I read reviews about usps international and softly speaking, customers are angry 

I've never had any problems

I usually use Amazon, though the scalper pricing there seems to get more and more prevalent as time goes on. Also, their shipping materials are kinda ridiculous. I pay 14 bucks a month to have my purchases sent in plastic bags!?! They better thank God they have an awesome streaming service. On the same token though, their shipping IS pretty darn quick, they deliver on Sundays, and they have, bar none, the best customer service department I've ever dealt with.

I'm really starting to like Hasbro Pulse. Zero mark-up and free shipping. The only thing I pay beyond SRP are area taxes. And they don't puss out on shipping materials either. I've already done a lot of business with them, and plan on doing more.

I try not to use BBTS or Megalopolis unless I absolutely have to. I make no secret of hating scalper mark-ups and neither e-tailer is shy about making them.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Megalopolis won't even give you a deal on the shipping. To be fair though, they don't go cheap with the materials either: protective tissue, bubble wrap, peanuts, actual cardboard boxes; and all in their company colors. Gotta give 'em something for showmanship.

I live in the US and I only do business with EE but I will go to BBTS for certain figs/lines EE doesn’t carry, like the Amazing Yamaguchi Marvel Line for example. EE charges MSRP and I just make sure my orders are at least $100 a pop so I don’t pay shipping. I haven’t paid for shipping in literally years.

Mostly BBTS for whole waves, I'm in the U.S., and they usually can ship figures to me faster than EE.  But lately I'll pick up singles and even whole waves off of Amazon if they're at MSRP.  I used to like hunting brick and morter, but since the demise of TRU here in the U.S. that hasn't really been as successful.