Marvel Legends Fantastic Four: Dream Wave!!

AyMarvelElite

I think hasbro should really make a Fantastic Four wave! here are my most wanted figures!

BAF: Dragon Man Fantastic Four Future Foundation wave 1!

1)Future Foundation Mr Fantastic

2)Future Foundation Invisible Woman

3)Future Foundation Thing

4)Future Foundation Spider man

5)Future Foundation Doctor Doom

6)Mole Man

7)Skrull Warrior

59 minutes ago, AyMarvelElite said:

I think hasbro should really make a Fantastic Four wave! here are my most wanted figures!

BAF: Dragon Man Fantastic Four Future Foundation wave 1!

1)Future Foundation Mr Fantastic

2)Future Foundation Invisible Woman

3)Future Foundation Thing

4)Future Foundation Spider man

5)Future Foundation Doctor Doom

6)Mole Man

7)Skrull Warrior

I will literally buy anything with a F4 logo on the box. Updated Kang, Mole Man and Doom are a must. Watcher BAF? I don’t care, I’ll buy all of it.

Here’s my list:

1. Mr Fantastic with beard (new 2018 black costume) 

Super Skrull regular right arm and Super Skrull stretching right arm

2.  Invisible Woman (new 2018 black costume)

Super Skrull regular right leg and Super Skrull clear right leg

3. Thing (new 2018 black costume)

Super Skrull regular left arm and Super Skrull Thing left arm

4. Human Torch (translucent orange and red version of Walgreens exclusive)

Super Skrull regular left leg and Super Skrull flaming left leg 

5. Doctor Doom (classic)

Super Skrull head

6. Karnak

Super Skrull torso

7. Cosmic Ghost Rider with baby Thanos

BAF - Super Skrull 

Plus an 80th Anniversary 4 pack with:

- Mr Fantastic (dark blue and white costume)

- Invisible Woman (dark blue and white costume)

- Thing (dark blue and white costume)

- Human Torch (red and yellow with black lines)

D62332E9-414C-4726-B1B1-4E1011722C97.jpeg

A24F2BD4-1FCD-43B1-8766-9E7A33476050.jpeg

7D0577CC-DC01-42AC-B1DA-6242762B984E.jpeg

89437054-15C0-40A1-9000-AC04394C757D.jpeg

21C5AA23-15A9-4765-8844-5C32CD2047F3.jpeg

5C17AB1F-40A9-4D32-BFAB-313EE8950C41.gif

D0F769C4-467A-4C7B-B8DF-C7CD3DC7FD10.png

I'd love to see the Frightful Four, obviously Doom, but even newer bad guys like The Maker. A costumed, non-translucent Human Torch would be cool, too, if he came with alt hands and heads. I really like his solo uniform. Seems like a Watcher BAF would almost be mandatory - I'd love to see how they tackle that giant noggin. 

1 hour ago, BradMan said:

Here’s my list:

1. Mr Fantastic with beard (new 2018 black costume) 

Super Skrull regular right arm and Super Skrull stretching right arm

2.  Invisible Woman (new 2018 black costume)

Super Skrull regular right leg and Super Skrull clear right leg

3. Thing (new 2018 black costume)

Super Skrull regular left arm and Super Skrull Thing left arm

4. Human Torch (translucent orange and red version of Walgreens exclusive)

Super Skrull regular left leg and Super Skrull flaming left leg 

5. Doctor Doom (classic)

Super Skrull head

6. Karnak

Super Skrull torso

7. Cosmic Ghost Rider with baby Thanos

BAF - Super Skrull 

Plus an 80th Anniversary 4 pack with:

- Mr Fantastic (dark blue and white costume)

- Invisible Woman (dark blue and white costume)

- Thing (dark blue and white costume)

- Human Torch (red and yellow with black lines)

D62332E9-414C-4726-B1B1-4E1011722C97.jpeg

A24F2BD4-1FCD-43B1-8766-9E7A33476050.jpeg

7D0577CC-DC01-42AC-B1DA-6242762B984E.jpeg

89437054-15C0-40A1-9000-AC04394C757D.jpeg

21C5AA23-15A9-4765-8844-5C32CD2047F3.jpeg

5C17AB1F-40A9-4D32-BFAB-313EE8950C41.gif

D0F769C4-467A-4C7B-B8DF-C7CD3DC7FD10.png

Nice ideas

1 hour ago, Chuck_Civil said:

I'd love to see the Frightful Four, obviously Doom, but even newer bad guys like The Maker. A costumed, non-translucent Human Torch would be cool, too, if he came with alt hands and heads. I really like his solo uniform. Seems like a Watcher BAF would almost be mandatory - I'd love to see how they tackle that giant noggin. 

I agree a regukar johhny would be good

I really think an FF wave(s) is in the works. I think the creative team took the FF outta the exclusive zone in order to fold it into the main line and get some long awaited characters out before the FF gets blended into the MCU, after which there will be less room for comic figs as there will need to be movie figs in those lines.

My dream wave would actually be 2 waves for maximum efficiency.

Wave 1:

1. Reed (Future Foundation) - simple repaint, maybe some new extendable parts.

2. Johnny (flame off, blue suit) - some attachable mid flame parts.

3. Crystal - perfect time to get some Inhumans into the mix, and Johnny's on and off again old flame (pun intended). Alternate original and short hair head sculpts would be nice.

4. Kang - we've been needing a new one for so long. I know they can kill it. First new sculpt of the wave.

5. Bag Man - this is so simple to do. It's gimmicky and we all want it.

6. Diablo - one that Toy Biz never got around to but shoulda.

7. Wizard - again, never been done before. Not all that complicated.

BAF - Dragon Man: Toy Biz did it and did it good. Time to take the challenge Hasbro. Only the 2nd new sculpt of the wave.

Wave 2:

1. Thing (Future Foundation) - or blue pants with a 4 logo. Slightly retooled legs.

2. Johnny (Future Foundation) - attachable flames cuz he was often not fully consumed by flames in this uniform.

3. Sue (Future Foundation) - simple repaint.

4. Doctor Doom - no more said. Needs to be done. First new sculpt of the wave.

5. Karnak - preferably his hermit look. It would take some slight retooling of an existing buck, but I can be used for The Hood in the future.

6. Frankie Ray Nova - love this character, love her story. And if Hasbro's really intent on ever using the uhh.....ehem....Moonstone buck ever again, this is the perfect time to knock the dust off it.

7. Trapster - we can't forget about the Frightful Four, my friends. Nothing but an existing mold with some auxiliary parts.

BAF - Awesome Android: he's usually portrayed much bigger than the standard BAF limitations, but his size is variable. And since when is Hasbro concerned about scale accuracy anyway? Go crazy guys, it's really not that complicated in design. Big body, square head. Take a break.

Guys like Annihilus, Molecule Man and Mole Man can be switched out with any of the villain types but some of them have been done before and as I recall, they still hold up well. Actually, Annihilus is in better scale with the ML Infinite line now. Also, like many others, I do believe Future Foundation Spidey does have a place but tend to think that can be done in his own line.

4 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

This is the only Torch look I'll ever want. Throw in faceless (Jim Hammond) head & we'd be golden!

Human-Torch-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-Four-k.jpg

I'm all for that. One fully flamed Human Torch with no distinct markings on him. He could serve as the default Johnny no matter what uniforms the rest of the team wears and with a faceless sculpt he could represent the various androids.

I really just want a Bag-Man Spider-Man, like most everyone else. I think the Future Foundation variants would be great and I would eat them up. I'll even just go for repaints and maybe an additional head or effect piece. Nothing fancy but I'd love those costumes. I did just recently sell my FF Spider-Man so I would need one with the butterfly joints.

I'm not expecting an FF wave anytime soon, at least not until the inevitable movie reboot in a few years. At comic-con (or was it Toy Fair?) a year or so back, Dwight and Ryan had been interviewed about why the FF characters were being staggered out over a series of Walgreens releases instead of a dedicated wave. Dwight said the economic reality of the situation was that there wasn't any real interest from retailers in a dedicated FF Legends wave because the last movie had tanked and there was nothing else keeping the characters in mainstream pop culture the way the evergreen Legends sub-lines like Spider-Man, the Avengers and the X-Men are. 

So unless these exclusives sold like insanely well and now people like Target and Walmart are begging to get in on the action (which I unfortunately doubt), I think we're out of luck for the foreseeable future. Which is fine with me. We finally got a perfect Ben Grimm.

I would say Navy/white uniforms

1. Mr. Fantastic (lab coat) - with removable arms (coat arms and stretched arms for 2 looks)

2. Invisible Woman - no translucent arms/hands but invisible effects

3. Thing - different hands and head and perhaps with glasses

4. Johnny Storm - Classic Torch (orange with black lines) with alt flame-off head

5. Valeria/Franklin Richards - FF unis. They've done large torsos with small figures, so why not 2? They can even remove a head and package it with another figure if they don't want to give 2 for $20.

6. The Maker

7. Karnak (modern) - they could probably repaint MCU Loki/Skrull and add a hood

19 hours ago, watanabefan said:

I'm not expecting an FF wave anytime soon, at least not until the inevitable movie reboot in a few years. At comic-con (or was it Toy Fair?) a year or so back, Dwight and Ryan had been interviewed about why the FF characters were being staggered out over a series of Walgreens releases instead of a dedicated wave. Dwight said the economic reality of the situation was that there wasn't any real interest from retailers in a dedicated FF Legends wave because the last movie had tanked and there was nothing else keeping the characters in mainstream pop culture the way the evergreen Legends sub-lines like Spider-Man, the Avengers and the X-Men are. 

So unless these exclusives sold like insanely well and now people like Target and Walmart are begging to get in on the action (which I unfortunately doubt), I think we're out of luck for the foreseeable future. Which is fine with me. We finally got a perfect Ben Grimm.

Makes sense, didnt watch the interview but now i know

12 minutes ago, AyMarvelElite said:

Makes sense, didnt watch the interview but now i know

19 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Amen on the Ben Grimm! He is awesome! And my fav Marvel character! 

• 6 months later...

Would definitely get:

1. Mr Fantastic ("negative" uniform, stretch effect arms and legs if poss)

2. Thing ("negative" trunks, 2 fists, 2 open hands, one head mouth open)

3. Invisible Woman - clear variant

4. Human Torch- all red, translucent, correct body buck

5. Sub-Mariner - 70s "water wings" navy/black outfit

7. Super Skrull

8.  Annihilus BAF

tumblr_inline_mzy3j7jKns1qzu8ov.jpg

Such a bummer that 4 spots in a dream wave are automatically taken but what are going to do? It’s their wave...

If they are just repaints they need to be in the same uniform. Until the Walgreens set it was shockingly rare that all four were in matching uniforms.

for variety I’d go:

1. clear Invisible Woman

2. Flame on Human Torch

3. Thing with full face helmet ( can’t remember why he wore it)

4. Bearded Mr. Fantastic 

5. She Hulk FF uniform

6. Diablo ( unless he is a racist stereotype now also) If so, the Doom in secret wars uniform 

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:02 AM, Angus_Nitro said:

I would love Hasbro to do a Fantastic Four box set with the original team with the blue and white uniform, or even the one where Ghost Rider, Hulk, Wolverine and Spider-Man were the team

15 hours ago, McHogan said:

3. Thing with full face helmet ( can’t remember why he wore it)

1F34350E-B19E-4EBE-B4F8-15E6A4238C79.jpeg

Wasn't it because he was clawed by Wolverine?

It would be such a troll job to make a FF wave with a  Wolverine in it. I'd like that team though. Did they actually wear the FF costumes? I only remember them from the Ages of Apocalypse issue.

I'd like to see a Molecule Man, Titania, and Volcana for my Secret Wars display.

1 hour ago, Chunkylover said:

Wasn't it because he was clawed by Wolverine?

It would be such a troll job to make a FF wave with a  Wolverine in it. I'd like that team though. Did they actually wear the FF costumes? I only remember them from the Ages of Apocalypse issue.

I'd like to see a Molecule Man, Titania, and Volcana for my Secret Wars display.

No Spidey,Ghost Rider,Hulk and Logan didn't wear F4 costumes

5 minutes ago, leokearon said:

No Spidey,Ghost Rider,Hulk and Logan didn't wear F4 costumes

I don't know how to post a picture, but they wore it here, so this is what I was thinking about. Maybe years down the road they could do these. Eventually they'll get to this Wolverine and Spider-Man at least.

https://uncannyxmen.net/comics/issue/wolverine-2nd-series-148

6 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

I don't know how to post a picture, but they wore it here, so this is what I was thinking about. Maybe years down the road they could do these. Eventually they'll get to this Wolverine and Spider-Man at least.

https://uncannyxmen.net/comics/issue/wolverine-2nd-series-148

They didn't wear costumes, only in alternate realities