Marvel Legends Caliban Wave

Raufito

8 minutes ago, Angus_Nitro said:

I don't know much about distributing figures to retailers or online retailers, but i guess Amazon won't get their stock until a little later?

I wrote to the customer service about it, let’s see what they respond. Hope it will not be held for 3 months. 

5 hours ago, Raufito said:

I wrote to the customer service about it, let’s see what they respond. Hope it will not be held for 3 months. 

EE is Hasbros largest distributor and is there only wholesale distributor as well so they get their estimated ship dates directly from Hasbro. To that end, I would trust the dates EE has over anyone else. Also, because of the above, EE will never cancel your orders because their pre-order allocations are locked in from Hasbro. I don’t buy figs on Amazon but I have heard/read countless stories/examples of Amazon canceling pre-orders so there’s that to consider as well.

42 minutes ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

EE is Hasbros largest distributor and is there only wholesale distributor as well so they get their estimated ship dates directly from Hasbro. To that end, I would trust the dates EE has over anyone else. Also, because of the above, EE will never cancel your orders because their pre-order allocations are locked in from Hasbro. I don’t buy figs on Amazon but I have heard/read countless stories/examples of Amazon canceling pre-orders so there’s that to consider as well.

Could you tell what EE is please? I’m from Italy and don’t know what’s that :) thank you for the info!

16 minutes ago, Dodge76 said:

Entertainment Earth or their web address EntertainmentEarth.com.

Thank you!

20 minutes ago, Raufito said:

Could you tell what EE is please? I’m from Italy and don’t know what’s that :) thank you for the info!

So I decided and made my pre order on BBTS. I will consider EE next time. Thank you guys for info!

21 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I've also wondered the same thing. According to the Pulse site Xavier will be available to ship on March 1. But our Toys R Us here says "Do not Sell til Marl 31."

So weird how retail and etail can differ from time to time. Most times, they are reasonably in sync but for example I got shipped my case of the Riders Wave 3 (Deadpool & Xavier) over a month ago from EE.

15 hours ago, Benn said:

July 1st is the second wave. The Caliban figures said May 1st on Amazon initially, then the more popular ones said July 1st, then they all said July 1st. They just ran out of their initial allocation really quickly and immediately started soliciting preorders for the next run.

Sounds like a reasonable explanation.  I'd like to know why the date of my pre-order changed from May 1st to July 1st a couple days later, though.

14 hours ago, Satam said:

Sounds like a reasonable explanation.  I'd like to know why the date of my pre-order changed from May 1st to July 1st a couple days later, though.

It’s still May 1st on BBTS. I canceled my Amazon pre order and made it on BBTS. Hope it will not change the time as well. 

14 hours ago, Raufito said:

It’s still May 1st on BBTS. I canceled my Amazon pre order and made it on BBTS. Hope it will not change the time as well. 

Out of curiosity...why do you care when figures ship lol? As long as your order is locked in and you will get them, the what does it matter? I mean I get everyone likes having stuff when it’s new but i could personally care less when stuff ships lol it will arrive when it arrives. As long as I got my order in, I’m good.

9 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Out of curiosity...why do you care when figures ship lol? As long as your order is locked in and you will get them, the what does it matter? I mean I get everyone likes having stuff when it’s new but i could personally care less when stuff ships lol it will arrive when it arrives. As long as I got my order in, I’m good.

I won’t be able to get it if it comes later than May. So it’s important for me. Plus, I really like to have things right from the oven 

4 hours ago, Typhis said:

Soooooo can't wait to get this wave...lots of great and much needed figures...the wait is killing me (just impatient).

Yeah ! Same for me, checking release date everyday ( i don’t know why). Perfect wave.