Hulk wave hopes

Aldryff

Call it wishful thinking but with the release of a new Hulk body coming soon, I'd hope Marvel would capitalize off of it and make different versions of the big guy and include it in a wave with his villains. We could use a new Leader, Red/Green She-Hulk (re-release from the box set maybe?), maybe some of the U-Foes too! I think Hulk deserves a lot more, what characters would you like to see in a potential Hulk wave? 

We definately need a new Rulk, Skaar, Leader, She-Hulk, Lyra (just release the one that was reveal), A-bomb, Red Shulk, and every form of Hulk that would fit on that body that is not the Grey Hulk (that versions has been shown to be shorter then Green or other colors.) Not only that but there is now a ton of heroes and villains that can use that build as well. will we finally get a Bi-beast?

6 minutes ago, tarot said:

We definately need a new Rulk, Skaar, Leader, She-Hulk, Lyra (just release the one that was reveal), A-bomb, Red Shulk, and every form of Hulk that would fit on that body that is not the Grey Hulk (that versions has been shown to be shorter then Green or other colors.) Not only that but there is now a ton of heroes and villains that can use that build as well. will we finally get a Bi-beast?

I was thinking the same on Skaar! I wonder what the BAF could be for this wave if it were to happen

Along that line of thinking I believe the most logical choice for a BAF would be Skaar himself. I'd love all the characters you guys are listing but it just isn't logistically and financially sensible for Hasbro. Sure we'd all love them and they would sell well but Hasbro has made it clear that the size and cost of the figures is a determining factor of what can be done within the confines of the wave. I think we could realistically expect to see one large figure and 5 - 6 regular sized figures in any wave with the 2nd large figure coming in the form of the BAF. The days of getting a large sized hulk and a buncha large sized enemies and allies is a thing of the past.

That being said my best wishes wave is built around a realistic expectation as well.

1. Cho Hulk - with modern Hulk swap head. It won't be perfect but close enough. Cho is one of the few Champions left to do.

2. Leader - this is pretty much a must. Can Hasbro out do the TB version. Yes.

3. Doc Sampson - a powerhouse himself but still a rather modest size.

4. Thunderbolt Ross - gotta have him in there

5. She-Hulk - I know Marvel/Disney would love for her to mainline her own wave but it just won't fly. Just fix those stubby arms. And that face

6. Red She-Hulk - she could basically just be a running change of She-Hulk. See above regarding arms and face.

7. Classic Hercules - similar to Sampso he's of a size to still be on a single card

BAF - Skaar

To me this seems like the only format any Hulk wave  has a chance of being done.

I'm unsure if we'll ever get a Hulk wave since he has no stand-alone movie to back the action figures up compared to Hasbros's other waves, but this would be my dream wave:

- Professor Hulk (Similar to the Marvel Vs. Capcom era one) with interchangable fists
- Doc Samson
- Modern She-Hulk

- A-Bomb (possibly reuse the Abomination BAF)

- Ravage

- Thunderbolt Ross

and the Baf could be either Hulk 2099 (must be bigger than regular hulk!) or Zzzax

If chosen as a SDCC exclusive, have a 3 pack of Bruce Banner, Hulk and a mid-way transformation between the two of them as a separate figure

Incredible Hulk Wave 1 (Bi-Beast BAF)

1. The Hulk

2. Bruce Banner

3. General “Thunderbolt” Ross

4. Leader

5. Vapor

6. X-Ray

7. Humanoid (Leader’s minion) - no BAF piece

8. Bi-Beast build-a-figure

Incredible Hulk Wave 2 (Xemnu BAF)

1. Joe Fixit (Gray Hulk in gangster suit)

2. She-Hulk

3. Doc Samson

4. Zzzax

5. Vector

6. Ironclad

7. Rick Jones - no BAF piece

8. Xemnu build-a-figure