Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Series Captain Marvel Movie 6" Captain Marvel (Star Force) Figure Video Review & Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Series Captain Marvel Movie 6" Captain Marvel (Star Force) figure.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and let us know your thoughts on it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-30.jpg

Just picked this up at Target the other day, and I think it is the best buy of the entire wave. I wanted the Kree Sentry for a while now, maybe I can get some good pics out of it.

intruder002.jpg

skrull in the house004.jpg

Edited by silverback
need space

seeing the 3 figures together makes me absolutely ready to shell out 3 figures on an SDCC or NYCC box set of the entire Starforce..they look fantastic together!! hopefully this is in the works sooner or later.

I agree! I love the Starforce colors better than the red and blue. I picked up 2 figures Friday, and went back for a third so I can have all 3. I was super excited for this figure when it was revealed and it’s well worth getting. I would get it now if you can find it because it was 4 left Friday and I went to another Target Saturday and got the last one. Luckily, it was mixed in with the other legends and not on the Captain Marvel display. 

On 3/3/2019 at 1:17 AM, silverback said:

Just picked this up at Target the other day, and I think it is the best buy of the entire wave. I wanted the Kree Sentry for a while now, maybe I can get some good pics out of it.

intruder001.jpg

intruder002.jpg

intruder003.jpg

intruder004.jpg

skrull in thehouse001.jpg

skrull in thehouse002.jpg

skrull in the house004.jpg

Great pics SIlverback!!!

My Carol is supposed to arrive Wednesday, snowstorm today so we'll see if that pushes things back.  Now i just have to keep an eye out for the WM exclusive but that doesn't seem to be showing up much yet, i'd be surprised if its not starting to hit stores by this weekend though.

Thanks, I ordered a Mysitque and Killmonger which should arrive this week. My local Walmart has gotten lazy on putting out figures, so I mostly order online and get free pickup. This was my first time ordering from Walgreens, scalpers are ruining it for the rest of us.

• 2 weeks later...