JayC

Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Series Captain Marvel Movie 6" Captain Marvel (Star Force) Figure Video Review & Images

erivera94 takes a look at the new Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Series Captain Marvel Movie 6" Captain Marvel (Star Force) figure.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and let us know your thoughts on it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Captain-Marvel-Target-30.jpg

i like the colors on this version more than the original 

I was hoping to buy just one of these to have Minn-Erva but after this review I think I will need another one for Captain Marvel.  Now I definitely want Korath!

Just picked this up at Target the other day, and I think it is the best buy of the entire wave. I wanted the Kree Sentry for a while now, maybe I can get some good pics out of it.

intruder001.jpg

intruder002.jpg

intruder003.jpg

skrull in thehouse001.jpg

skrull in the house004.jpg

seeing the 3 figures together makes me absolutely ready to shell out 3 figures on an SDCC or NYCC box set of the entire Starforce..they look fantastic together!! hopefully this is in the works sooner or later.

I only wanted one for the Minn-Erva head, but I might need two now for that and just Carol in those colors. She looks good.

I love the Brie head sculpt but I think I will pass on this version but the way my luck is going after I see the movie I will probably love this version of the figure and have to track her down.

Picked one up yesterday. Love it. 

Trying not to buy movie based action figures until I see the actual movie. But with the way exclusives are in my town I might just have to pick it up so I don’t miss out

I agree! I love the Starforce colors better than the red and blue. I picked up 2 figures Friday, and went back for a third so I can have all 3. I was super excited for this figure when it was revealed and it’s well worth getting. I would get it now if you can find it because it was 4 left Friday and I went to another Target Saturday and got the last one. Luckily, it was mixed in with the other legends and not on the Captain Marvel display. 

I like this outfit of Captain Marvel, very vibrant.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:17 AM, silverback said:

Just picked this up at Target the other day, and I think it is the best buy of the entire wave. I wanted the Kree Sentry for a while now, maybe I can get some good pics out of it.

intruder001.jpg

intruder002.jpg

intruder003.jpg

intruder004.jpg

skrull in thehouse001.jpg

skrull in thehouse002.jpg

skrull in the house004.jpg

Great pics SIlverback!!!

My Carol is supposed to arrive Wednesday, snowstorm today so we'll see if that pushes things back.  Now i just have to keep an eye out for the WM exclusive but that doesn't seem to be showing up much yet, i'd be surprised if its not starting to hit stores by this weekend though.

Thanks, I ordered a Mysitque and Killmonger which should arrive this week. My local Walmart has gotten lazy on putting out figures, so I mostly order online and get free pickup. This was my first time ordering from Walgreens, scalpers are ruining it for the rest of us.

Every single one at my target had messed up paint apps. So I pick up one for Minerva as the ammo strap sort of covers it up. Will wait to after I see the movie to try to track another one down