Any chance of Hasbro re-releasing Rogue

Tushar

Hello everyone. I'm new here.

Rogue is my favorite character and I really love the figure released in the Juggernaut BAF wave. Unfortunately, I was unable to procure one.

I have been hoping for Hasbro to re-release the figure, but no luck. And the secondary market prices are way too high, even compared to other figures from the same wave like Jean and Kitty.

Now, the accessory-packed Deadpool from that wave proved to be super-popular and Hasbro did reissue it (presumably to coincide with the Cable from Sasquatch BAF).

We have a similar situation on our hands... with Rogue's beau Gambit coming up soon... and Mystique being released with an optional Rogue head. Considering her secondary prices, I'd say there's still a solid demand for her out there.

Do you guys think Hasbro will re-release that Rogue? Is there any way we can request that?

Yeah honestly i was hoping a re-release of Rogue would be part of the x-men vintage wave.  While i prefer her 80s costume (not that it was great, just what i'm used to),  doesn't seem like that version is coming anytime soon so I'd settle for the 90s version at this point.  (which ldoes ook great, again just not what i'm used to)

OTOH it is nice that the x-men vintage wave has a bunch of new characters or characters in different costumes from what we've gotten already.

I'd obviously welcome any and all Rogue figures that are forthcoming. But I WANT the Juggernaut BAF 90s Rogue BADLY.

I was able to get the 80s outback Rogue in the 3.75" scale... and I don't even collect that scale. But the Jim Lee 6" figure remains elusive.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Hasbro, please let me know.

I wouldn't say no to the Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean either. But Rogue is a must-have.

I remember when Rogue was pegwarming really hard in my area at my local Walmart stores. They had to  throw  her on clearance just to get rid of her, Jean Grey and Kitty Pride. I wished I grabbed some of those to help ya'll out but I left them there thinking I would let someone that needed them a chance to find them.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Yeah honestly i was hoping a re-release of Rogue would be part of the x-men vintage wave.  While i prefer her 80s costume (not that it was great, just what i'm used to),  doesn't seem like that version is coming anytime soon so I'd settle for the 90s version at this point.  (which ldoes ook great, again just not what i'm used to)

OTOH it is nice that the x-men vintage wave has a bunch of new characters or characters in different costumes from what we've gotten already.

I don't know. I think an 80's version is easily doable and a matter of finding itself in a vintage wave soon.

• 3 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:30 AM, Tushar said:

We have a similar situation on our hands... with Rogue's beau Gambit coming up soon... and Mystique being released with an optional Rogue head. Considering her secondary prices, I'd say there's still a solid demand for her out there.

Do you guys think Hasbro will re-release that Rogue? Is there any way we can request that?

Though I'm not certain, I'm pretty sure Disney/Marvel have put the kibosh on the entire Gambit/No Gambit movie scenario. Maybe there's been new news on that since but I've not heard anything. I think it's more likely with the acquisition, that there's a more peaceful approach to combining the Avengers and X-Men universes and an Uncanny Avengers Rogue may be showing up sometime in the near future. Also, you know Disney's probably leaning on Hasbro real hard about toning down all those offensive curves that the last Rogue figure had, so it's gonna happen. I wouldn't count on a straight re-release of the Juggy wave figure though.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:26 AM, Dodge76 said:

I remember when Rogue was pegwarming really hard in my area at my local Walmart stores. They had to  throw  her on clearance just to get rid of her, Jean Grey and Kitty Pride. I wished I grabbed some of those to help ya'll out but I left them there thinking I would let someone that needed them a chance to find them.

Wow, I never even saw one in the wild in my area. The only two I have (1 opened, 1 MIMB) both came from pre-orders. If you'd only known then what you know now, you coulda made a mint on the resale market.

Unless Hasbro decide to release a Blue and Gold team box set (which I could see them doing) I think the chances of us getting Rogue would be in a different costume. Considering they were also trying to complete the first team of Uncanny Avengers, I think that's the most likely.

5 hours ago, Tushar said:

This video by Toy Shiz talks about rumors of an upcoming X-Men 3-Pack:

https://youtu.be/435_Prxv8yc?t=205

Anyone else heard this rumor? Which characters are supposed to be in it?

He got that rumour from other sites. It has rumour to be  Jean Grey, Cyclops and Wolverine set.

https://nearcompleteset.com/2019/05/30/rumor-possible-80th-anniversary-solications/

1 hour ago, Benn said:

I think he meant the Gambit figure, not the movie. He wrote that back in March!

Ya, I realize that. It wasn't meant to dispute what he said back then, but just to give pretext to what I was about to comment on. Also, in his statement the assumption was made that since Cable (and Domino) were in the same movie, the DP figure was re-issued to coincide with it, as there were no actual movie figures made for the movie. Nothing was meant as a dig to him for statements made months ago, just to kinda update the likelihood of that scenario in the future.

I will always love ToyBiz for introducing Marvel Legends and I always hoped for Hasbro to make the Toybiz ML packs but with their new figures, similar to what they are doing with their retro / vintage line.

I would like to see the X-Men set and throw in the Rogue there. Throw that new Wolverine, the new Gambit, the new Beast with lab coat, and the new Magneto that's coming up. That's a win-win for me.

I would also like the Sinister Six pack, and hopefully get the Hasbro Green Goblin and Elektro. Hopefully throw in a new Vulture figure in there as well instead of Black Cat.

marvel_legends_xmen_legends_gift_set.jpg

x1080-SEj.jpg

On 6/10/2019 at 7:32 PM, americamgl said:

I will always love ToyBiz for introducing Marvel Legends and I always hoped for Hasbro to make the Toybiz ML packs but with their new figures, similar to what they are doing with their retro / vintage line.

I would like to see the X-Men set and throw in the Rogue there. Throw that new Wolverine, the new Gambit, the new Beast with lab coat, and the new Magneto that's coming up. That's a win-win for me.

I would also like the Sinister Six pack, and hopefully get the Hasbro Green Goblin and Elektro. Hopefully throw in a new Vulture figure in there as well instead of Black Cat.

marvel_legends_xmen_legends_gift_set.jpg

x1080-SEj.jpg

Haven't we got most of those box set figures as standard Hasbro releases? Biggest thing I can think of off hand is a classic colored Electro. Odds are someone out there can make lab coats for both Beast and Doc Ock instead of requiring a reissue.

Wow I didn’t realize that this figure has become so sought after on the secondary market (I just eBay searched it and wow). Similar to what was mentioned above, many stores in Kentucky had Rogue peg warming for months. It’s bizarre how those sort of starkly varying buying trends occur...unless it was just some massive overstock in this region.