JayC

MarvelousNews Photo Of The Day - Trading Places By Unparalleled Universe

In this segment that we call Marvelous Toy Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today.

For today's photo we are spotlighting Photographer Unparalleled Universe and his photos of the Hasbro Marvel Legends Mystique & Rogue figures in a photo titled "Trading Places".

Marvel Legends "Trading Places" By Unparalleled Universe
Trading-Places-By-UnparalleledUniverse__scaled_600.jpg

Be sure to give Unparalleled Universe a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think of his work in the comments below.

Great pic, man! 

Can someone clear this up  for me? Is that Mystique figure a Walgreen's exclusive? Or is just the Rogue head an exclusive and the figure (without the alternate head) will be available with other retailers?

As far as I know this Mystique figure is only a walgreens exclusive. They will probably if not already have some marked up on ebay and amazon.

Tales from the Quantum Realm continues with "Queen Lilandra"part one.

Queen lilandra001.jpg

Queen lilandra002.jpg

Queen lilandra003.jpg

Queen lilandra004.jpg

Queen lilandra005.jpg

Queen lilandra006.jpg

Queen lilandra007.jpg

Ha!  Very nice!  Poor Rogue.  My Walgreens  doesn't have this fig yet, but I'll definitely grab it as soon as it arrives!

6 hours ago, silverback said:

Tales from the Quantum Realm continues with "Queen Lilandra"part one.

Queen lilandra001.jpg

Queen lilandra002.jpg

Queen lilandra003.jpg

Queen lilandra004.jpg

Queen lilandra005.jpg

Queen lilandra006.jpg

Queen lilandra007.jpg

Hey Silverback, these are great!  Which figures did you use to create that Nick Fury figure?

Thanks Marvelman, I actually used the new Nick Fury body from the Capt. Marvel wave. Here is "Queen Lilandra" part 2.

gladiator001.jpg

gladiator002.jpg

gladiator003.jpg

gladiator004.jpg

gladiator005.jpg

Wonderful!  Liliandra looks great!  I love Franklin Richards tugging on Sentry's hand, and Goose playing with Colson's shoelaces!

Ha ok I just saw this and seeing Beat's exasperated expression, with appropriate hand placement no less, is fantastic!..so many times with dioramas, people go for "action" as much as possible, which makes sense given the genre but to readily have other emotions on display is very well done.

Still trying to find this figure, great picture btw.